VideoCall

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, now that two boys owned an apartment, it is not a rare case that the apartment was turned upside down. Not literally, but *sigh* it can be as messy as the rubbish dump.

"Jinwoo hyung!! What do you want to eat?!" Seungyoon shouted from their kitchen. The maknae of the two boys is attempting to cook.

"Anything will do!!" Jinwoo replied from the bathroom. 

"You don't have a choice anyway! I can only cook ramyeon!!" Seungyoon laughed and shouted back. There was no response. Shrugging, Seungyoon started to fill up a pot with water. As he started to boil the water, Seungyoon was left with nothing to do, until the laptop, he brought from his previous apartment lit up. Curious, he walked over and flipped it open.

"JenJen is video calling me?!" Apparently, that's what the screen showed. Seungyoon clicked accept.

"Oppa!!" The screen popped up and two heads were shown on the tiny screen.

"Why did you video call me?" Seungyoon asked, walking back to the kitchen and placed the laptop on the island counter.

"Sajangnim said that we couldn't visit your dorm so we decided to video call you!" Jisoo replied him.

"Where's Lisa?" Seungyoon asked, not seeing the maknae on screen.

"Being a slave for us." Jennie chuckled evilly.

"Yah! Seungyoon oppa! Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie are bullying me!!" Seungyoon heard a protesting scream in the background as Jisoo and Jennie's eyes rose above the monitor.

"Lisa-ya! Just throw them around! You're taller and stronger than they, remember?!" Seungyoon screamed into the speaker, making sure that Lisa heard it.

"Good idea oppa!" Lisa agreed as he grabbed Jennie by the waist and lifted her up easily. The oldest trainee flapped her arms uselessly as she was thrown onto the couch at the back.

"Act like a girl Lisa!" Jisoo scolded, but took no effect when Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter