JW's Trouble

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that Christmas night with Lisa sleeping in Taehyun's room as the male maknae called to inform that he was going to stay overnight at his own house, the three got closer. Especially Seungyoon and Lisa, as they often discussed things about Lee Seung Hoon.

2011 was over in a week as 2012 came. The last monthly evaluation went well with YG praising Jennie and Jisoo for their dance improving. But Lisa was reprimanded for her lacking vocals and rap, promising YG that she will work on it more. "Dancing is not enough." Was what YG said to her. As for the boys, Seungyoon and Taehyun were still lacking in the dance department. While YG said this to Jinwoo personally "You have to work even harder to stand out between Kang Seung Yoon and Nam Tae Hyun." making the oldest very depressed.

He didn't dare to tell Seungyoon and Taehyun, worried that they will fuss and worry over him. He knew how talented Seungyoon and Taehyun were, and thought that he is a burden to their forming group.

After listening to YG's hurting words, Jinwoo wanted to take a breather and went to the rooftop of YG's building where they had their monthly evaluation.

"Oppa?" Surprisingly, Jinwoo met Lisa, who was dancing freestyle.

"Why are you here?" Jinwoo was surprised. YG had so many huge practice studios.

"I always come up here when we have our monthly evaluations. I find the air here especially refreshing." Lisa explained, stopping for a sip of water.

"To dance?" Jinwoo joined her by the side, leaning over the see-through low wall.

"Yes. Partly to release stress." Lisa sighed as Jinwoo nodded silently.

"Why are you here, oppa?" Lisa asked.

"To get a breather." Jinwoo sighed, replaying YG's words in his mind.

"Do you have something on your mind?" Lisa asked carefully.

"If I say no, I'd be lying." Jinwoo looked into the far distance of Seoul.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter