Seungri Sajangnim

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's no way I'm going to do that!" Jinwoo shouted.

"Hyung, you're the closest to sunbaenim among all the trainees. You're the best bet!" Taehyun explained.

"Don't you think our reason is a little stupid? And hyung's too busy to deal with our measly request." Jinwoo replied.

"It's for Seungyoon hyung, Jennie, and Jisoo! Be a man hyung!" Taehyun argued. The male maknae could see him winning when Jinwoo kept silent. He was obviously thinking of really doing it. He just needs a little push. Looking towards Lisa, the female maknae nodded.

"Oppa~ Just this once! For oppa and unnies! Please?" Lisa pulled on Jinwoo's arm, squeezing as much aegyo out as possible.

"...... FINE! Just this once!" Jinwoo gave in to Lisa's plead. As soon as Jinwoo agreed, Lisa jumped up and high five Taehyun.

"Yes! We did it! Come on hyung! Let's go straight away!" Taehyun smiled as he pulled Jinwoo out the rooftop.

"What?! Now?! But we're still in practice!" Jinwoo protested, trying to get Taehyun's hand off his arm but Lisa took his other arm and dragged him along.

"We can just tell them we're getting lunch oppa!" Lisa grinned at him.

"You two are terrible." Jinwoo sighed defeated.

"We are the maknaes remember? We ARE supposed to be terrible." Taehyun and Lisa chorused, high-fiving each other again with their free hand. Jinwoo would have screamed 'Save me!' if it wouldn't bust their plan.

Seungyoon, Jennie, and Jisoo accepted their seemingly normal reason for going out to get lunch. Seungyoon seemed a little skeptical when the three are going together but Lisa managed to trick him with her innocent Thai trainee image.

As soon as they got out, Lisa and Taehyun played scissors paper stone to decide who to get the supposed lunch trip and who to go with Jinwoo so he doesn't run off last minute.

"Yes!!" It was Jinwoo who shouted when the results were out. Lisa won.

"Why are you so happy hyung?" Taehyun grunted, frustrated that he lost.

"Because I get to have pretty Lalice to accompany me and not the 50:50 split hair maknae of mine." Jinwoo stuck his tongue out and pulled Lisa over.

"You're a pedo hyung." Taehyun ran off before getting whacked by the oldest for being rude.

"Aish! Why this punk!" Jinwoo almost cursed in front of the 15-year-old girl. Lisa giggled.

"Let's go oppa! We have limited time!" Lisa reminded as they hurried over to the YG building, having heard that their savior was at YG today.

Reaching YG, they had to look up and down for the one they are searching for.

"Is that him?" Lisa pulled Jinwoo to a stop, pointing towards the cafeteria.

"Yes!" Jinwoo nodded. When Lisa wanted to walk forward, Jinwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter