Debts

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012 March

7 March 2012 was a sensational day for YG and BigBang. BigBang was coming back and had released a music video for their new song, Fantastic Baby. The legendary song became famous almost immediately and became a worldwide song. As soon as the song was released, it was a regular song played at the YG trainee building.

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY!" was screamed everywhere when GD's part played. Like, naturally. A part of you screams for you to shout it out.

"Yogibuchora!!" Seungyoon screamed in the practice room as everyone joined him. In the end, most of the practices in the studio consist of dancing to Fantastic Baby and hardly any practice.

"How cool is this song?!" Jennie cried as she danced crazily.

"GD sunbae is really a legendary songwriter!" Lisa complimented, rocking her dance moves out. Everyone was dancing their heart out when Seungyoon felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Stopping his dance momentarily, he fished out his phone and took a look at the caller ID. 'Unknown', it read.

Curious, Seungyoon gestured to the others that he's going to take a call outside and left, clicking on the answer button.

"Yobuseyo?" Seungyoon answered as soon as he was out of the noisy practice studio.

"Kang Seung Yoon-ssi?"

"Yes." He replied tentatively.

"We're calling from the debt company. It's due for you to pay off this month's sum of money." The voice said emotionlessly. Seungyoon realized what it was and sighed.

"Alright. I know. I'll pay off as soon as possible." Seungyoon replied with a tired voice.

"Thank you."

*click*

The line was off. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter