NamTae

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The five trainees inevitably formed a close bond as they spend almost every day together.  Even though their group will get bigger and larger when YG added more members into their little sibling family, the bond that the five of them shared wouldn't be forgotten so easily.

Today, a new trainee joined and was assigned to Seungyoon and Jinwoo's group.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nam Tae Hyun-imnida. I'm a 1994 liner." The boy that stepped into Seungyoon's and Jinwoo's dorm said, bowing.

"Who are you?" Jinwoo asked, looking at the boy with unusual slanted eyebrows and center parting hair.

"I'm a new trainee at YG. Sajangnim told me to report here, and Kang Seung Yoon would tell me what to do." The boy answered.

"Seungyoon? SEUNGYOON-AH!" Jinwoo tilted his head before breathing in and screamed at the top of his lungs for the guitar boy.

"Yes hyung?!" Seungyoon reported in front of Jinwoo in record time, appearing with one sock on one foot and his bangs pushed up by a sports band. Jinwoo stayed silent, signaling Taehyun's arrival with his head.

"Oh! Are you Nam Tae Hyun? YG told me about you! Come in!" Seungyoon made way for his technically same age friend but in Korean terms younger than him dongsaeng.

"Who?" Jinwoo grumbled to himself, angsty that Seungyoon didn't tell him about Taehyun's arrival.

"Thank you." Taehyun looked a bit shocked but mumbled thanks and walked in with his luggage.

"Have a sit!" Seungyoon waved to the living room as he went to fetch a glass of water, leaving Taehyun awkwardly sitting down with Jinwoo staring at him.

"Hyung! Why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter