G Dragon Sunbae (1)

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JENNIE!! WAKE UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Jisoo's voice blared directly into the rapper's ears as she was shocked awake.

"WHA-? ......WHAT'S THE TIME NOW?" Jennie realized the heavy situation and hopped off the bed in a second.

"It's 8.30am!!" Jisoo shouted across the room.

"WHAT? I NEED TO BE ON SET AT 9!" Jennie screamed from the bathroom, a gargle soon followed.

"I told you to sleep early last night." Jisoo sighed before exiting her bedroom and packed Jennie's breakfast into, ironically, a lunchbox.

"I was practicing!!" Jennie protested as she washed up in record time and had already changed into some presentable clothes.

"Eat this along the way." Jisoo passed the messily arranged lunchbox to the younger at the doorway.

"Thanks, unnie!" Jennie blew a kiss at the older and left after sweeping up her coat nearby.

"Unnie? Where's Jennie unnie going...?" Lisa shuffled out of her bedroom blearily, still half awake.

"Did you forget? She's going to film G-Dragon's sunbaenim's mv today." Jisoo reminded the maknae who gave an 'Oh.' and left for her bedroom.

"WAKE UP YOU FOOLS!" Jisoo screamed as Lisa and Chaeyoung scrambled out of their rooms.

Because of every divine being's help, Jennie reached on set in record time, panting even before filming.

"Jennie? Great! You're on time. Follow Hyo Joo there. She'll give you the outfit to wear and help you with your make up." The director of the mv greeted the 16-year-old and directed her to an older female standing at the side, smiling at her.

"Okay. Please take care of me Hyo Joo unnie." Jennie bowed respectfully and followed the older towards the changing room.

After changing into the first set of clothes, Jennie sat down in front of the makeup table, waiting for the make up artist to apply the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter