January Babies

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunbi unnie! Did you see Lisa around?" Jennie asked the Superstar K 6th placer.

"Nope!" She shouted from across the room.

"Where did the three of them go? We need to practice our dance routine and our main dancer is not here?" Jennie huffed crossing her arms.

"Yeah. It's been too long after lunch. I wonder where did they go. But Jinwoo oppa is with them, so they should be alright." Jisoo nodded her head.

"Unnie! You're so so so wrong. It is just because Jinwoo oppa is with them that I am worried! You didn't see how that lost oppa arrive at YG on the very first day of training! He was totally lost!" Jennie sighed, thinking back to the day she gave crystal clear directions to the boy but he still got lost.

"Serious? I didn't expect Jinwoo oppa to be that lost." Jisoo laughed.

"Trust me unnie." Jennie shook her head.

"Jennie! Jisoo!" Seungyoon called from the door.

"Oppa?" They chorused.

"I've finally found the both of you! It's 4.50pm now! We've got to go up! I almost lost track of time!" Seungyoon panted out.

"Go where? What's going on?" Jennie asked, tilting her head slightly.

"To the rooftop. Sajangnim called the three of us. Said there's some schedule." Seungyoon recalled.

"Schedule?"

"I have no idea. Let's go up." Seungyoon shrugged and led the two girls up. They walked through the dark stairway. Hardly anyone ever goes up to the rooftop. Seungyoon led them and clicked open the closed door to the rooftop area.

*POP POP POP*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Confetti and party streamers fell from the 'sky' covering Seungyoon, dressing him up into a colorful clown. He is not amused.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Jennie and Jisoo jumped for a moment there but ended up laughing at Seungyoon's state.

"Oops." Lisa smiled sheepishly.

"...... What is happening?" Seungyoon breathed in deeply to calm down and asked.

"Happy Birthday?" Jinwoo repeated again.

"Birthday...? Birthday........? BIRTHDAY? OHHH BIRTHDAY!" Seungyoon tilted his head, looked at Jennie, looked at Jisoo and finally back to Jinwoo.

"Happy Birthday Jennie, Jisoo!" Seungyoon finally reacted correctly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter