Can You Evaluate Us?

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2011 November

Although Taehyun wasn't a very sociable person, he still managed to warm up to the rest, major props to his voice.

Very soon, the next monthly evaluation came. 3 days before the evaluation date for the female trainees, yes they split the gender groups up, Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa went to find the boys in the practice studio.

"Oppa!!" The girls greeted.

"Oh! What brings you, girls, here?" Seungyoon, as usual, was holding a guitar in his arms.

"We came to seek opinions," Jisoo replied.

"Huh?"

"Have you heard about the new girl group coming up?" Lisa asked. The boys shook their head.

"YG is planning on debuting a new girl group after 2NE1 sunbaenim. Eunbi was revealed to the public that she'll be one of the next members of the new girl group." Jennie explained.

"Eunbi? Kim Eunbi?" Taehyun double confirmed when the girls nodded.

"Seems like YG is serious now," Seungyoon commented.

"So what do you want us to do?" Jinwoo said.

"Evaluate us!" Jennie chirped, stepping back.

"I'll leave that to Seungyoon." Jinwoo joked as he pointed to the one with the most experience.

"Eh? No! We're just exchanging pointers!" Seungyoon denied immediately, embarrassed.

"Don't be shy oppa. You're amazing." Lisa grinned before getting into position.

"Music start!" Jisoo shouted as Lisa ran towards the CD player and clicked the start button. 2NE1's Fire started p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter