New Thailand Competitor?

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being teammates now, Seungyoon and Jinwoo spent tons of time together. Jennie and Sua were happy for Jinwoo. Seungyoon and Jinwoo quickly became close as Seungyoon proved to be a bubbly dongsaeng that can make Jinwoo laugh lots. They practise in the studio everyday, eat lunch and dinner together and Seungyoon even invited Jinwoo back to his rented house, knowing that the Imjado boy is staying alone in Seoul.

Seungyoon also quickly made friends with Jennie and Sua, with the introduction and help from Jinwoo of course.

"Unnie, did you know about the auditions overseas?" Sua mentioned when they were eating lunch over at the cafeteria.

"They hold auditions overseas too?" Jinwoo asked, surprised.

"Wow. The competitiveness is real." Seungyoon commented.

"You're the one that has no right to say that!" Jinwoo almost threw his chopsticks at Seungyoon if not for the guitar boy to grab Jinwoo's assaulting wrist quickly.

"So which countries are there?" Jennie asked, ignoring the older boys' antics.

"I'm not sure about all, but I know they held one in Thailand." Sua answered, putting a finger on her chin.

"Who's the winner?" Seungyoon asked, curious.

"I forgot the name but I think it was a 13 year old girl." Sua replied.

"Huh?! What is with all these talented kids?" Jinwoo looked like he was going to break down.

"Calm down hyung. You are talented too." Seungyoon comforted the older.

"Don't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter