HighKick

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks after the previous monthly evaluations, Seungyoon received an email.

"OMG! JINWOO HYUNG!!!" Seungyoon immediately dashed towards the slightly shorter hyung and hugged him tightly.

"W-What? What happened?" Jinwoo hugged the younger back and asked.

"I... I... I... GOT ACCEPTED!!" Seungyoon burst out. But Jinwoo just blinked, not knowing what is it all about.

"Accepted into?" Jinwoo asked, pulling Seungyoon out of his embrace.

"Highkick!! I get to act!!" Seungyoon waved the phone in his hands.

"Okay okay. Slow down. Let me see." Jinwoo grabbed Seungyoon's wrist and took a look at the phone's contents.

"S-S-Seungyoon... GOOD FOR YOU!!" And the two boys danced in the studio until everyone was staring.

"When is it going to start filming?" Jinwoo asked, totally excited for his dongsaeng.

"Next week! They're sending me the script! I'm going to prepare this well hyung!" Seungyoon grinned.

"I'm sure you'll do well." Jinwoo chuckled, happy for his dongsaeng.

"Where's Jennie and Sua? I need to tell them the good news!!" Seungyoon asked, hardly containing his excitement.

"They went up to consult the vocal trainer. They'll soon be down." Jinwoo answered.

"I can't wait!!" Seungyoon almost crushed his phone in his hands. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter