Mute Trainee?!

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2011 April

April morning arrived and the trainee studio is gossiping once again. Jennie entered and perked up her ears, taking all the gossip in.

"New girl... Thailand... Trainee... Young af..." There were lots of rumors about the girl. Unlike the rest of the trainees, this girl came from Thailand, a pure Thai and a very rare occurrence in YG.

"Unnie! What do you think of the new girl?" Sua jumped up beside Jennie.

"I haven't even seen her yet!" Jennie laughed. The room continued to roar with gossip until the click of the door silenced everyone. The figure that walked through the door confused everyone.

"H-Hello?" The girl(?) greeted everyone in Thai accented English. Nobody spoke, not knowing if that girl(?) even knows Korean.

"Are you a girl?" Someone asked in Korean. And apparently, the girl(?) didn't understand and didn't give any understandable response. Jennie, the fluent English speaker stepped forward, looking up at the 'giant' girl.

"Hello, my name is Jennie Kim. What is yours?" Jennie introduced in English.

"Umm... M-My... N-name... Is... Lalisa Manoban..." The girl(?) stuttered.

"You're a girl right?" Jennie asked and the girl nodded. Why did everyone have that question? That's literally because Lalisa had such short hair and her boyish outfit made her look more like a boy.

"Can you speak Korean?" Jennie asked the pretty obvious question. Lalisa shook her head.

"She can't spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter