Pre Christmas

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks after the second round of Kpop Star was aired, Christmas came around. As teenagers, the trainees wouldn't give anything up for the celebratory holiday. The YG building was brightened up with holiday lights, decorated in red and green, which will be taken down a few days after. Very coincidentally, Christmas happened on a Sunday, a leave for trainees. Jinwoo initially didn't want to celebrate Christmas and wanted to practice more in the studio for the evaluation in a few days time. However, with a little persuasion and aegyo from the girls and Seungyoon, the oldest finally gave in.

"Let's go out and eat!!" Seungyoon suggested excitedly, after a little practice throughout the afternoon, forced by Jinwoo.

"I'm sorry oppa, but my parents want me home." Jennie apologized sadly.

"Me too. I haven't had a proper dinner with them for a very long time." Jisoo followed up.

"Same here." Taehyun sighed.

"What? 3 of you?" Lisa pouted.

"I'm so sorry Lisa!" Jennie hugged their maknae, knowing that she was alone in South Korea.

"Arasso, unnie. You can go. Have a good dinner with your parents!" Lisa addressed her two older 'sisters' in unstable Korean.

"Taehyun you too!" The three then sent them off to the streets Seoul.

"So! What are the Thai dance prodigy, Busan boy, and Imjado Prince going to eat for Christmas?" Jinwoo asked when the other three were out of sight.

"Lisa? What do you feel like eating?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter