Busan Brothers

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by quickly after Seunghoon had joined, their times spent together was much enjoyable and fun, considering Seunghoon's funny personality. Despite still being a little awkward around the older, the dongsaengs tried to get closer to the Kpop Star 4th winner. However, there was a special bond between Seungyoon and Seunghoon that everyone understood. It wasn't the fact that Seungyoon was a fanboy, but the fact that they're both from Busan, the Gyeongsangdo Province.

"Hyung!!" Seungyoon shouted from his bedroom and ran out to the living room where Seunghoon was flipping channels.

"What is it Seungyoon?" Seunghoon asked in Satoori.

"Look at this!" Seungyoon replied excitedly back in Satoori.

(The following conversations are all in Satoori)

A laptop was held in his hands and the screen bright. Seunghoon leaned towards the younger and took a look at what interested the younger boy. It was a Nintendo DS.

"It's a Nintendo DS! I've always wanted to have one! But it's too expensive..." Seungyoon pouted when he scrolled down and looked at the price. 

"Woah. It's really quite expensive for us." Seunghoon nodded. Looking at Seungyoon, the older Busan boy wanted to buy the console for his dongsaeng, but he had no financial support to do so.

"It's okay! I don't have time to play anyway! I'd rather practise!" Seungyoon shut his laptop down and put on a smiling face. Although Seungyoon was smiling, Seunghoon could see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter