Superstar K2

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During their trainee period, it was a trend for trainees to watch survival music programs as the contestants might be one of them after the show ends. In that year, Superstar K2 was the trend. Everyone would follow the news fervently and the next day, everyone would be talking about it in the studio. Every single day would be a different person discussed, and today, it was Kang Seung Yoon, who sang Instinctively by Yoon Jong Shin and blew up the whole of South Korea. The song instantly became the number one single in South Korea, and also became the hot topic of YG trainees.

"Unnie! Did you watch Kang Seung Yoon's performance of Instinctively? It's the best cover ever!" Sua jumped over to Jennie who just entered the rowdy studio. Everyone was talking about Kang Seung Yoon.

"Yes. Yes. I've watched it. He has a unique rockish voice!" Jennie nodded her head, joining in the hype.

"I know right! Can you imagine if he joined YG?" Sua shrieked.

"But won't he be joining Mystic Entertainment? Since he sang Yoon Jong Shin sunbae's song." Jennie reasoned. 

"You never know unnie!" Sua wiggled her eyebrows and Jennie just slapped her head.

The hype of Kang Seung Yoon didn't die down in South Korea, much less in YG's trainee dance studio. Girls were fangirling over the rockish vibe Singer, while some boys looked up to Kang Seung Yoon's talent, some boys were downright salty.

Everywhere Jennie went, someone would be talking about the boy who sang Yoon Jong Shin's Instinctively and brought the original Singer's song to fame. Even the staffs were talking about it. Jennie can't blame them, she had to admit the 16-year-old boy was good, both at singing and the guitar. It makes Jennie want to strive harder to become a Singer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter