4 Out Of 5

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012 16th May

"IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! IT'S REALLY HIM!" The trainee studio was going crazy as soon as Seungyoon, Jinwoo, and Taehyun stepped into it. The three boys looked confusingly at each other. Everyone was gathering in the middle of the studio.

"What's happening?" Seungyoon asked and the other two shrug.

"Oppa! Oppa! Look! It's him! Your idol!" Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa popped out from the crowd and pulled the three boys to the front.

"Hey hey hey!" The boys grunted at the push and pull, right until they saw who was at the center of the attention.

"...... LEEEEEE SEUNGGGG HOONNNN?!?!?!" Seungyoon paused for a moment there before screaming super high pitch, silencing the whole studio.

"...... Oops." Seungyoon went red in embarrassment when all eyes were on him, even Lee Seung Hoon's. In a flash, the guitar boy was hiding miserably behind Jinwoo, which failed because he was taller than the older.

"Seungyoon-ah! What are you doing? Get off me!" Jinwoo wiggled as Seungyoon grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Hyung! It's embarrassing!" Seungyoon whispered although the whole room could hear him because it was too silent.

"Glad you know that." Taehyun chuckled as Seungyoon glared.

"You're Kang Seung Yoon right?" A foreign voice cut through their exchange. They look up to see the tall Lee Seung Hoon standing in front of them, looking at Seungyoon behind Jinwoo.

"Y-Yes." Seungyoon nodded, trying to keep the image of a celebrity Singer.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Seung Hoon, born in 1992. You can just call me hyung." Seunghoon was friendly.

"Really? I can?" Seungyoon's eyes twinkled not so subtly.

"Of course you can. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter