Introducing Our 'Dates'

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo almost wanted to slam the door, unfortunately, the force came out unexpectedly soft.

The oldest jumped onto his single bed which squeaked under his pressure. The laptop was flipped open.

"Oppa! Feeling down?" Jisoo greeted and saw a different mood around the boy.

"Tch. I don't feel like saying." Jinwoo left the laptop on the bed and rolled on his back, his head pointing at the camera.

"What happened? You're rarely angsty." Jennie asked from behind.

"Seungyoon brought home a boy." Jinwoo sighed.

"What? Who?" Jennie questioned.

"A new trainee. Apparently, he is now in our group and is going to live with us." Jinwoo explained, still not facing the cam.

"Isn't that good? Your group is steadily forming!" Jisoo brightened, confused as to why Jinwoo was so frustrated.

"Yes, I know. I should be happy." Jinwoo monotoned, not bringing himself up to be happy.

"You certainly don't look like it." Jennie facepalmed.

"Oppa, what's his age?" Lisa suddenly popped up to the screen.

"1994," Jinwoo replied immediately.

"Are you afraid that Seungyoon oppa will ditch you since he has a same age friend now?" Lisa asked, blinking.

"Wow Lalice. I'm impressed." Jisoo complimented her.

"Thank you unnie." Lisa grinned.

"So?" Jennie turned to the oldest.

"Maybe Lisa's right?" Jinwoo flipped himself over and shrugged, lying on his stomach now.

"I don't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter