Me too?!?!

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EHHHHHH?!?!" It was around 12 am when the girls finished their trainee schedule on a Saturday.

"Is that really true?!" Chaeyoung blinked her eye rapidly at Jennie. The four had returned to their dorm and Jennie revealed something that shocked their main vocal to the moon and back.

"Yep! Oppa told me personally!" Jennie nodded.

"That's good news Chaeng!" Lisa cheered, happy for her friend.

"OPPA! CHAENG GOT A BIG BIG BIG OFFER!" Jisoo suddenly screamed, causing the other three to turn towards her. Apparently, she was facing the laptop screen, already connected with the boys.

"Woah. Calm down chicken. What offer did she get?" Seungyoon gave Jisoo the nickname 'Chicken' when they figured out how much love she has for the winged animal.

"AN OFFER FROM JIYONG SUNBAE!" This time it was Lisa who pounced on her unnie and squeezed into the camera frame.

"Shut up Lalisa. What exactly is the offer?!" Taehyun threw Lisa off with a wave.

"Jiyong oppa wants Chaeng's voice to be in his album!" Jennie calmly stated.

"Woah!!! Really?? That's BIG!!" Jinwoo marveled, clapping.

"I know right!" Lisa grinned.

"B-But... I'm nervous..." Chaeyoung fidgeted with her fingers.

"Just be yourself. Your voice is really unique, with that accent of yours." Seunghoon chirped in.

"Can I do it...?" Chaeyoung muttered shyly.

"YES, YOU CAN!" The boys shouted together.

"I'll be there for you Chaeng. Don't worry." Jennie smiled encouragingly and patted her shoulder, giving her a smile.

"We'll support you mentally too! Fighting!" The boys gave different encouragements all at once, making it super noisy.

"Shut up oppas!!! Too noisy!!" Jisoo shouted over the net, but they couldn't hear her. So she resorted to the last attempt.

"Unnie!" The other three gasped when Jisoo just straight up shut the laptop down without any last words.

"Serves them right for being such a nuisance." Jisoo grinned evilly.

The day following the next, as promised, Jennie accompanied Chaeyoung to the YG building, where they will meet Kwon Ji Yong, the leader of BIGBANG.

"Unnie, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter