G Dragon Sunbae (2)

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seunghoon hyung, who are you calling?" Seungyoon asked when he saw the older sitting in the living room with his phone in his hands.

"Lisa. I called Jisoo and Chaeyoung but none of them picked up." Seunghoon replied.

"Why are you calling them?" Seungyoon asked as he poured a glass of water for himself.

"Jennie forgot her phone and wallet at home and was only able to contact me. So she asked me to- Ah. Lisa?" Seunghoon's explanation was cut off when the line connected.

"Oppa?" Lisa answered. Seunghoon then proceeded to explain all over again, the last part Seungyoon finally got to hear.

"Aish! That unnie! But we have a problem oppa." Lisa's voice came off as worried.

"What problem?"

"We have vocal practice pre-scheduled with our vocal trainer. We don't have time to deliver her things to her." Lisa answered. Seunghoon could hear distant chatter in the background but ignored that and focused on Lisa's voice.

"Then what do we do?" Seunghoon pouted unconsciously.

"...I know oppa! You can do it! Just come to our dorm... and we'll pass you downstairs. You can make your way there then! You don't have any necessary schedules right?" Lisa suggested cheekily, and Seunghoon suspected if the idea was even hers in the first place when he heard the chatters louder.

"Urgh! Whatever. Fine." Seunghoon found it so hard to reject Lisa. Worst still, he turned around to find Seungyoon gone. He was planning to drag him along.

"Thanks, oppa! Jennie unnie will appreciate it very much!" Lisa giggled before cutting off the line.

"These girls are unbelievable." Seunghoon sighed. Turning around yet again, he saw Taehyun popping his head out of the door and their eyes met. In an instance, the maknae chuckled and closed the door immediately, causing Seunghoon to facepalm.

"How I love my members." Seunghoon sighed sarcastically.

In an hour, because of the traffic, Seunghoon arrived at the address Jennie had told him, late. Wondering around, he found staffs from YG all over the place, serving GD to their best of their abilities.

Seunghoon sighed. The set was big and was taken in a rented mansion. With people everywhere, Seunghoon felt awkward with a pink smartphone and purple wallet in his hands. Resigning to his fate, he decided to ask one of the staff.

"Umm... Excuse me..? Do you know where Jennie Kim is?" Seunghoon asked a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter