I Own An Apartment Now!

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's good news today. The trainees are going to be 'homeowners'! Well, not all, but only some.

3 months passed since Lisa joined the trainee family. More trainees left and even lesser joined. Lisa's Korean had been steadily improving as so did Jennie's dance. Jinwoo could only awkwardly follow Lisa's moves, hardly making any improvement. It's hard for a boy to learn from a girl after all. Seungyoon was always busy with filming for Highkick, so Jinwoo was left with practicing alone often.

The four trainees were practicing together one day when one of the YG staff asked them to head to the CEO's office.

"What do you think Sajangnim wants??" Jinwoo asked.

"Who knows?" Jennie shrugged as they waited patiently for the slow af lift to arrive.

"What if he says that we're ready to debut?!" Jennie shrieked suddenly, scaring the other three.

"Unnie!!" Lisa slapped Jennie's forearm lightly.

"Yah! Jennie Kim! What's with you?!" Jinwoo also jumped.

"Daydreaming maybe?" Seungyoon laughed at the shorter.

"Yah oppa!" Jennie pouted.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the sixth floor, where the CEO's office is situated.

"Jinwoo oppa, you're the oldest. Go and knock." Jennie pointed at the plain looking door.

"No! I got a trauma! Why don't you go instead?" Jinwoo protested.

"Sajangnim's scary!" Jennie replied crossing her arms. Their exchange was witnessed by the other staff of YG and they snickered, completely knowing how they feel.

"Alright, I'll go!" Seungyoon stopped their fight and declared.

"You will?" Jinwoo and Jennie turned towards the tallest. Seungyoon nodded.

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie asked, looking around.

*knock knock*

"Sajangnim?" The other three stared at the maknae as she knocked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter