Guitar Buddies

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day in YG for this particular girl. Shy and polite, she wormed through the building slowly, greeting various people along the way with her weird accent and a bulky guitar slung on her shoulder.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Annyeonghaseyo..." Having a small smile etched on her face, she looked through the trainee building, trying to find the place where she was supposed to go.

"Hm?" A string of music notes floated out of one of the practice studios. It seemed like a guitar and attracted the girl's attention. Carefully following the beautiful melody, she was led to one of the studios. Unable to restrain herself from the music, the door creaked open under her pressure. She peeked inside as the music stopped.

"......" She met messy raven hair and black questioning eyes across the room, staring at her entrance.

"Umm...? Hello? Who are you? I haven't seen you around before." The boy in the room had a guitar propped on his thigh.

"I-I'm sorry to intrude! I was just attracted here by your guitar...!" The girl was flustered.

"It's okay! Come in! You must be a new trainee! Am I right?" The boy stood up and invited her in, setting his own guitar down gently. Nodding shyly, the girl shuffled in.

"My name is Kang Seung Yoon! I'm a 1994-er. Can I assume you are younger than me?" Seungyoon put out a hand.

"I-I'm Park Chae Young. I'm born in 1997. And y-yes, I'm a new trainee in YG." The new girl introduced herself with a weird accent Seungyoon couldn't quite put his words into.

"Hmm... You're not raised in Korea?" Seungyoon guessed intelligently.

"Yes. I'm K-Korean, but I'm born in Auckland, New Zealand." Chaeyoung nodded.

"You're the Australian auditions winner?!" Seungyoon gasped as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Amazing! I heard that you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter