Dance Prodigy

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few days, Lisa had been taking classes on Korean all day long. With a little practice with Jennie, Lisa could barely speak proper Korean.

"Lisa-ah, don't you need to prepare for your monthly evaluation?" Seungyoon asked, curious while flipping through his script for Highkick.

"I n-need... to." Lisa could not speak fluently but could understand simple Korean.

"Have you prepared?" Jinwoo asked. Surprisingly, Lisa nodded.

"Can we see?" Jennie asked, excited. Lisa smiled shyly and walked towards the music player in the studio room. With a few clicks, Lisa chose a song, blaring the whole studio with music. As soon as the music starts, Lisa starts to sway her body to the beat.

"She's gonna dance!" Someone cried and everyone gathered around the foreign girl. Lisa started with some small moves, smooth and elegant. When the song reached , Lisa's moves became more powerful and edgy, but still had the smoothness feel in them.

"Woah!! She's good!" Praises suddenly filled the room, all the negative thoughts and comments about her disappeared into thin air. Boys were attracted to her dancing while girls envy her moves. But, she's only 14.

Lisa ended her performance with a bow and everyone clapped genuinely.

"Lalisa! Lalisa! Lalisa!" Everyone started chanting Lisa's name, making her shy. Jennie jumped in front of her and pulled her out of everyone's attention.

"Shoo! She's mine now! My personal dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter