I'm not a Duck!

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mundane training resumes after the monthly evaluations. The previous evaluation of the boy groups was more nerve wrecking than solo. Everyone had to make sure that they're synchronized with each other. Still, this is the first 'stage' of their team performance. Not all of them are perfect. However, Hanbin's team and Seungyoon's team were praised by Sajangnim.

"You've surprised me this time Jinwoo. Keep on working hard. Good job." Was what YG commented on Seungyoon and Jinwoo's performance. And that comment made Jinwoo happy for the entire day and week.

On the other hand, the girl's monthly performances were criticized heavily by YG. Jennie came out of the room crying, causing Seungyoon and Jinwoo to worry about their dongsaeng.

"Jennie! Jennie! What happened?!" Jennie locked herself in one of the smaller dance studios. Seungyoon and Jinwoo kept knocking on the door, getting more and more worried.

"Seungyoon oppa! Jinwoo oppa!" Sua was right behind them.

"What happened to Jennie, Sua?" Seungyoon questioned.

"Jennie unnie had been practicing her dance for the whole month, trying to impress Sajangnim... But Sajangnim said that she looked like a...." Sua stopped her explanation.

"A what?!" Jinwoo pressed.

"Duck." Sua completed her sentence. Seungyoon and Jinwoo almost burst out laughing if not for Sua's glare.

"No wonder she's locked herself in there." Seungyoon sighed.

"Jennie-ah! Don't worry!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter