I'm Really In!!

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd January 2013

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JISOO!" Jennie, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Seungyoon, Seunghoon, Taehyun and Jinwoo were celebrating the oldest girl's birthday late at night, on the rooftop of the building.

The sparklers on the cake were erupting with fire sparks as it lit up the trainees' faces.

"Make 3 wishes unnie!" Lisa cheered from the side, her arms circled around Jennie's waist and rested her chin on the shorter's shoulders.

"Alright. I wish for us to be healthy!" Jisoo stated her first wish enthusiastically, her hands clasped together.

"I also wish for our debut!" Jisoo declared excitedly, earning cheers from the girls.

"Last one! Don't say it out!" Jinwoo reminded.

"Okay." Her eyelids fluttered shut as she brought her clasped fists together and pouted unconsciously.

"Done!" She announced and blew.

"Woooo!!!" The others cheered when the sparklers went off with a puff of air from Jisoo.

"What did you wish for unnie?!" Chaeyoung asked, grinning like a munchkin.

"Must be a boyfriend." Seungyoon interrupted before Jisoo could reply, causing waves of laughter to erupt.

19th January

"MY WISH CAME THROUGH!" Jisoo's scream echoed through their dorm.

"What...? Unnie?" Lisa came out to greet the older with sloppy steps and slurring words.

"Look! YG confirmed that I'm the next official member of the new girl group!" Jisoo smacked the laptop rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter