Kang Seung Yoon

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that exchange between Jennie and Jinwoo, both trainees became more daring to talk to each other more, getting closer and closer each time. Amongst all the boy trainees, Jennie can confidently say that she is most comfortable with the oldest trainee in the batch.

"Oppa! Do you want anything from the cafeteria?" Jennie asked from the door.

"A cup of Americano!" Jinwoo ordered.

"Coming right up!" Jennie replied in English, earning a confused look from Jinwoo. But Jennie just shut the door in his face._.

In a flash, it was already the end of the year. Superstar K2 has ended and trainees have heard rumors about fourth place Kang Seung Yoon signing with YG but none of the information was confirmed. 

There was no time to worry if Kang Seung Yoon was going to join YG or not. Some trainees had already chosen to give up and left YG. Some can't handle the stress while some can't produce anything for the monthly evaluation. Jennie and Moon Sua were also nervous about their performance. For the last few months, Jennie presented both rapping and singing to YG, but every time it ended, YG did not comment, just nodding to her singing and rapping and asked her to practice more. And the only reason he gave was 'Practice makes perfect'.

And every time Jennie went to Jinwoo, he would always tell her that he didn't know how to improve when he had worked so hard. Jennie pitied his oppa and wanted to help him, but she knew she wasn't up to the standard to help him. The only thing she could do is to cheer him up and praise him among all the negative comments he got.

It didn't make Jinwoo feel better when Kang Seung Yoon was officially signed into YG on 12 January 2011, as a trainee. It was just like a powerhouse and a celebrity just joined the trainee group, it sounded very intimidating.

As expected, everyone was very nervous and excited to meet Kang Seung Yoon this morning, where he'll officially join the rest as trainees. As a hot celebrity, the trainees expected him to be arrogant and full of himself since he was already famous. But nobody expected a boy wearing a simple white t-shirt and black cargo pants to walk in with a little-disheveled hair and a bulky looking guitar slung over his shoulders.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Kang Seung Yoon-imnida! I'm a 1994 liner! Please take care of me!!" The celebrity greeted brightly as he bowed 90 degrees down, his guitar almost slid off his shoulder.

"Woah... It's really Kang Seung Yoon..." All sorts of mumbles and murmurs started around the room. Nobody stepped forward to greet the singer and just judged him from a distance. Until someone broke the wall.

"Hi. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter