New Boy Group?! What About Us?!

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was halfway through midnight when everyone SHOULD be asleep. However, there was one boy who was staying up, fiddling with his guitar aimlessly until their shared laptop 'beeped' a notification. As the saying goes, Curiosity kills the cat, but in this case Curiosity kills their sleep.

"WHAT THE FU... OH MY FUDGE CAKES! HYUNGS! TAEHYUN! LOOK AT THIS!!" Seungyoon screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice probably heard three floors down and up. Unfortunately, no one came out of their rooms, no matter how loud or how many times Seungyoon shouted. Frustrated, he placed his guitar gently down and snatched up the laptop.

"HYUNGGGG!!!!" Seungyoon stomped into Jinwoo's room first, which is also his room.

"Unnnn... What is it...?" Jinwoo groaned and whined when Seungyoon switched the lights on as the fluorescent brightness filled the room, attacking Jinwoo's vision.

"Look at this!!" Seungyoon almost smacked the whole laptop into Jinwoo's face because of the close proximity.

"Too close." Jinwoo deadpanned, seeing nothing but a bunch of lights shining right in his face.

"Oops sorry." Seungyoon grinned sheepishly before pulling back for a better look.

"A-Are y-you seeeeriouss?" Jinwoo stuttered, looking at the screen and Seungyoon back and forth.

"I'm pretty sure it is!! It's sent directly from the company!" Seungyoon nodded excitedly. Even before giving Jinwoo any chance to react, the second youngest dashed out of the room and went into Seunghoon's one.

"DON'T DISTURB ME WHEN I'M- OMG IS THIS REAL?" Jinwoo chuckled at Seunghoon's overreaction. 

"FINALLY!!" Jinwoo laughed even more at Taehyun's sleepy but weirdly energetic answer.

So what is the thing that they saw?

"It's real everyone!! YG is going to debut a boy group next year!!" Seungyoon screamed, being the most excited one of all. The laptop screen showed the broadcast email that was most probably sent to all of the male trainees, telling them that YG had plans on debuting a new boy group 8 years after BIGBANG was created. 

"No time for sleep! We got to work double hard for Sajangnim to notice us!" Seunghoon declared enthusiastically.

"The next few monthly evaluations are the key!" Taehyun reminded them.

"Let's work hard for this! Fighting!!" Seunghoon led them in a cheer.

"YES! FIGHTING!!"

The next morning, news was spread all over the trainee building. The boys were especially pumped up because of the previous lack of news in their development. Now that there is a tiny ray of hope waiting for them to grab and pick, the male trainees worked triple hard.

On the other hand, the girls were confused. Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter