One Step Closer

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012 10th April

"Jennie unnie look at this!!" On Tuesday morning, before the girls head off to the trainee building from their dorm, Lisa found out something worth to celebrate.

"Whaz up?" Jennie walked out of her room with a toothbrush stuck in .

"Jennie! Brush finish your teeth first!" Jisoo chided, who was making breakfast for the three of them. Lisa was in front of the laptop that the three of them shared.

"Ne, unny!" Jennie gargled her words before walking back to the bathroom obediently.

"Hurry up unnie! You have to see this!" Lisa looked super excited. Jisoo got curious and took a peek at the screen.

"OMG! FORGET ABOUT WASHING UP JENNIE! COME AND LOOK AT THIS!" Jisoo screamed.

"Unnie! I'm right beside you!" Lisa complained as she plugged her ears.

"Sorry..." Jisoo grinned sheepishly.

"What?" Jennie peeked her head out with her bed hair. The foam around gone and her face slightly wet.

"I said come and look at this." Jisoo waved her over. Blinking her eyes, Jennie just followed the oldest and looked over tall Lisa's shoulder.

"HOLY CRAP!" The rapper took in a sharp intake of breath.

"IS THAT ME?" Jennie pushed Lisa off her seat and pulled the laptop closer to her as if she was seeing things.

"Yes, it is unnie!!" Lisa didn't mind the shove as she was too, equally excited.

The screen had 'Who's that Girl?' shown on it, with Jennie's picture right beside.

"I'm known to the world now! What am I gonna do?!" Jennie couldn't hide her surprise and worry.

"Not to that extent Jennie-ah." Jisoo si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter