First Evaluation

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After practicing some spitfire rapping and funny dance moves in the studio, it was soon lunchtime and the rest of the trainees all made a beeline for the cafeteria.

"I'm tired, let's go eat." Sua panted as she suggested. Without saying a word, Jennie nodded. They were one of the last few ones to leave the studio, and in the corner of her eye, she saw the boy named Jinwoo still practicing in a corner, oblivious to the empty studio.

"Hey, the boy called Jinwoo is still inside the studio," Jennie noted.

"Maybe he isn't hungry," Sua replied, pulling Jennie towards the cafeteria. The older one just shrugged.

For the next day and the rest, the trainees were all moved to another building. It has similar facilities to the original building, just smaller in size. Some people said that it was the old headquarters.

It wasn't until the monthly evaluation that Jennie and Jinwoo exchanged words again.

Today was the day of the first monthly evaluation of Jennie's batch of trainees. Everyone was dressed as what they're performing. Some were rapping, singing, and some dancing. Jennie and Moon Sua were known for their spitfire rap, and so they did, rapping like it was their last performance in YG, giving their best, and showed off their YG swag. Yang Hyun Suk was sitting in front, scrutinizing at every one their performances, making it ten times more scary and frightening.

"Mmm... Your rapping is fine. But it needs more flow and flexib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter