Dongsaeng Trainees

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNG! TAEHYUN! LOOK! I'M ON TV!" Seungyoon screamed through the dorm as if he hadn't appeared on screen before. The oldest and youngest popped their heads out of their bedrooms.

"So? It's not the first time." Taehyun sassily commented.

"Taehyun's right. Why are you making such a big fuss?" Jinwoo nodded.

"I'm acting! Aren't you proud of me?!" Seungyoon ignored their cold attitude and continued clapping like a seal when HighKick was airing.

"Yeah. Good for you Seungyoon hyung." Taehyun sighed before retreating back to his bedroom, working on some tracks.

"Seungyoon-ah, if you have time to fanboy over yourself, how about you take that time to practice for this month's evaluation." Jinwoo left him at that. Seungyoon pouted at his hyung's words. Jinwoo's right. He needs to practice more. Switching off the television, Seungyoon took a quick look at the time. It was 8 pm. Not that late. But it's not early as well. Taking a deep breath, Seungyoon decided to go to the trainee building, along with his guitar.

"Seungyoon hyung!" Seungyoon was greeted by and greeted many as soon as he entered YG. But after entering the practice room, he noticed that he isn't the only one.

"Oh! Hanbin! Jiwon! Jinhwan!" Seungyoon greeted cheerfully.

"You guys are still here? Where's Junhoe and Yunhyeong?" Seungyoon asked, putting down his guitar.

"They went to buy dinner." Hanbin answered as they went to meet their celebrity-trainee hyung.

"Oh. How's practice coming along?" Seungyoon asked.

"Pretty good, Hanbin is leading us well," Bobby answered.

"Really? That's good! Hanbin-ah, you're good at dancing right?" Seungyoon asked.

"Not really." Hanbin waved bashfully.

"Can you give me some tips?" Seungyoon asked, putting down his hyung and celebrity ima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter