When Jinu is lost

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010 August

It was Jennie's first day in YG, one of the big 3 entertainment company in South Korea. It was her dream to join this sophisticated looking company and be an all-rounded artiste. Her sole goal right now was to work hard to debut.

Her tentative steps around the new YG headquarter building was met with curious gazes sent her way by various YG staffs and their crew. It was exciting yet nerve wrecking at the same time. Jennie was on her way to meet the rest of the trainees, whom she will be training with in the YG building. On her way to the dance studio, where she was asked to assemble with the rest of the trainees, she took an envy look at the led boards hung on the hallways where the debuted groups were shown. BIGBANG, 2NE1, JINUSEAN ETC. How she wished her picture will be hung up there someday.

As she crossed the glass door, Jennie spotted someone loitering around the lobby area, looking at the map of the building once, twice and thrice. It would've looked suspicious if the boy that looks older than her didn't have any disguise on at all. As a new fresh trainee, Jennie couldn't find any reason to confront the boy that was loitering around. Instead, she continued on her way and decided to let the staff or the security to confront the boy. That is until the boy called her.

"Excuse me!" The boy called out. On instinct, Jennie turned around. Unfortunately, the boy was calling out to her when her eyes met his.The boy scurried over bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter