Somaek - 27

Of Hotdogs, Bagels, and Basil

A/N: Hey guys! Another update for all of you today. Just fluff and friendship to celebrate Amber's birthday. 

I miss Amber by the way.. *sigh* 

See you all tomorrow! 

Subscribe, comment, holler!

Ciao!✌

------------

 

 


Amber's POV


"Let's give a toast for our good friend here! Happy birthday AMBER!!! Zzan!!!"


"Zzan!!"


"Wooooohooooo!!!! Zzan!!"


"Chef Krys Zzan!!!"


"Jugeullae?!?" Krys clenched her teeth in annoyance at Minho showing her fist which the latter cowardly ducked in Jonghyun's back. We laughed hard at his expression but most especially I laughed at my girlfriend's very annoyed face.


Who wouldn't be annoyed? All of us are holding shot glass of Soju each and the green bottles are paraded in the table within her grasp. But all she has on her hands is a glass of Mango juice. Sorry baby... Nyahahaha!!!!!


I look at her as she throws banters and jokes with our friends. Her face showed happiness and contentment, I'm glad she already had peace with her mother earlier in the bistro. She was so happy her eyes shows it how she looks at her mother recording everything on her mind. Now she had two mothers who loves her to death. I just wish mom will love her too..


She introduced me to Auntie Tiffany as her fiancée and her mom was so happy for us. She thanked me for taking care and loving her daughter. They promised each other that they are going to catch up on the years they are not together. It was like seeing Krys being a kid again hugging her mother so tight like she doesn't want to lose her.


I woke up from my trance when Krys kissed me and patted my face. "Hey baby... Are you okay? You've been staring at me for too long.. Don't worry I'm not drinking.."


I smiled at her and pulled her sides closer to me "I'm just happy for you Krys, that's all. And I know you're not drinking because you're a good girl. Awww! " She pinched my sides causing me to laugh softly at her.


She held my hand and stared at me her eyes full of gratitude. "Am.. Mommy told me everything. She told me you were the one who tried to reach her and put some sense in her. All I can say is thank you.. Thank you very much.. I love you with everything, do you know that?"


I nodded at her and gave her a quick kiss "I love you too, don't ever forget that." We heard cheers from the crowd and it was us they were cheering because of our little moment.


"Please spare our innocent eyes Amber! You can do that later but not here!" Irene yelled to us while eating her lettuce wraps. Seulgi also doing a no-no sign with her fingers because is full of the lettuce wraps Irene is shoving on . Sweet.


The night went on as we talk about work, life, and everything. Krys was the one who makes sure our glasses are full and the food is enough. She was giving me her puppy eye look while pouting but I didn't get fooled by it and stand by my decision. No drinking for her until her birthday or else no drinking at all.


And besides if both of us will drink, no one will drive us home. We'll end up drunk in the back of our car making out, parked in a dark alley. Woah! Amber! You got good imagination! Hehehe....


"Hey guys! Let's play a game!" Sehun shouted and all of us answered positively. Well some of them have already drank a lot and drinking brings out the fun. I see Kyungsoo laughing softly with his boyfriend. What was his name again? Jongin? Yeah. They looked happy and inlove with those glances and simple touches.


"Call! What game is that?" Victoria ask after drinking her Soju.


"It's like this, each of us will tell one situation by turns. Then we will guess if that is a truth or a lie. If the guess is wrong, those who answered wrong will drink Somaek. If the guess is right, the one who made the situations will drink one glass each of Somaek based on the number of players who guessed it right. Now did you understand what I said drunkards??!"


"Yeah yeah we did come on! Chef Krys, why don't you do the Somaeks for us hehehe...." drunk Seulgi grinned at her sunbaenim handling a bottle of Soju and beer. Krys just flicked her forehead and said yes.


"Let's start with Jonghyun then so on and so forth except Chef Krys nyahahaha!!!!" Sehun snorted in drunk laughter that earned a dirty finger from Krys.


"You do know that you're the sober one in all of us baby so don't just give dirty finger to anyone that you want hehehe.." I grinned at her that she answered with a merong.


She leaned on me and placed near my ears for me to hear clearly "Watch out, maybe I'll even stick this middle finger on you when you're dead drunk and passed out at the backseat. Beware..." she winked at me and made the Somaek.
Ohhhhh .


"A-are you threatening me Krys?!"


"Nah... I'm not. Let's do a bet. If you get dead drunk you know what will happen.." she smirked at me and all I can do is gulp.


"And what if I'm not drunk?" She narrowed her eyes at me thinking of what she'll offer. "I'll let you do me at the backseat again like last time while playing that song.." I suddenly felt hot hearing it from her and remembering what we did. We disappeared one lunchtime and stayed inside the Rover having because Krystal suddenly can't take her hands off me while the song Closer by The Chainsmokers played on the radio.


I have to control myself on this game I don't want to lose!!!! Or I can't get drunk!!!!


I remembered the night when we were both drunk and had a hot, rough, on the kitchen that she topped. I can't even walk properly the next day because of her.


All I can do is drink a glass of water and pray to the Gods that I don't get dead drunk tonight.


"... Did I just heard you two had a ?! Really, Krys?! Can you do better than that?!" Byul and Krys playfully shove her best friend's shoulders.


"As if you got a lot of phrases on you Byul.." Solar muttered under her breath but still clear for me and Krys to hear. Byul's ears turned red and smiled at Solar clenching her teeth.


Victoria tapped our table getting our attention. "Okay drunkards let's start!"


Jonghyun cleared his throat and thought for a while then smiled evily. "Minho has a birthmark on his left cheek!"


"Eeew Jjong of all you can think you thought of that!" I yelled at him throwing a ball of tissue.


"Hahahaha!!! Come on answer that now!"


Luna, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Jongin answered 'Lie' while me, Byul, Solar, Victoria, and Kyuhyun answered with 'Truth'. Of course Minho knows better because it's his so we wait for his answer.


"Actually guys I do have a birthmark on my ..." The 5 of us cheered but turned silent when Minho dropped the bomb. "But it's on the right side hehehe..." Fudge.


"Jonghyun my man, that will be 7 shots for you!!!" Sehun shouted as we cheered on Jonghyun who possibly will be dead drunk later if he keeps on losing. "Okay the losers come on drink that now!" Krys smiled evily at me and handed me my drink.


"Drink now , loser! Nyahahaha!!!"


"Why do I feel like you're enjoying this Krys?!.."


"Because she's having her revenge on us!" Byul said and glared at Krys who is also smiling so evily at her.

"Because I want you to get drunk real bad Amber..." Smirking Krystal is dangerous to my health. 


"Omo Jjong, are you okay?" Solar asked as we saw Jjong drink the last glass of Somaek and burped. He made an okay sign and Luna wiped his mouth with a tissue.


"Next! Irene!"


"Okay! Ummm... Seulgi has a crush on me!"


Seulgi almost sputtered the beer she was drinking when she heard what Irene said. Krys was laughing and trashing with Byul because of how Seulgi look. I think they know something but wouldn't share. Tsk tsk..


Luna, Jonghyun, Minho, Victoria, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Solar, and me answered 'Truth' while Byul, Seulgi, and Wendy answered 'Lie'.


"Well.... What's the answer?" Krys asked teasingly while hugging me on my sides.


"Of course! It's a LIE! Duh! She's my best friend!" I turned to Krys and she just shrugged at me and gave me my Somaek.


Seulgi stood up looking drunk and called Irene "Baechu! Saranghae! Nomu nomu nomu saranghae!" With matching heart fingers.


I saw Irene blushed and smiled at Seulgi shouting "Nado, saranghae Seulgi-ah..."


The game went on and we had a lot of drinks. I don't know if I'm cursed or what but I'm always on the losing side and my sweet, revengeful girlfriend giving me the drink everytime I lose. I know she's doing this purposely trying to make me drunk. Some of us are already intoxicated. Minho is already crying then laughing at the same time. Byul is already giddy and yelling everytime we lose while Solar just stop her or drinks her glass.


"Shoojungie~ why am I looshing?" I asked her with a wide grin on my face. "I'm sheeing two Shoojungie now hahahaha! And I wanna Kish kish both!"


"You're drunk Amber!"


"No I'm not! I can shtill shing a shong for you if you want! "


"No Amber! Sit down!" She pulled me when I tried to stand up.


"What do you want me to do for you my pretty Prinshcess? You want me to Kish kish you?" I made a kissy kissy sound to her while puckering my lips leaning on her but my lips was welcomed by her palm.


"I want you to play this game then we'll go home. Come on its Byul's turn now baby.." I turned my double vision to Byul and tried to listen to what she is saying.


"We, Sholar and I had shex on the cold storage!" Byul was really drunk now that she said those things earning a slap on her shoulders from Solar. "What the hell Byul!!"


"Ooopps! Hahaha! What's your answer ers?!"


"Truth!!" All of us chorus and laughed at her dejected face.


"It's a lie! We didn't have on the cold storage for heaven's sake! That's unhygienic! Drink that losers!" We all throw tissue balls at her while she ducks on Solar's back.


"But!!!! We heard you once on the storage room! Don't lie!" Wendy excitedly blurted out and it was a rumble.


I turned to Krys incredulously and whispered "Sherioushly?! In the shtoorage room?!" Don't we have a camera there?"


"Sssshh! She told me they just made out. It was too late when I told her the feed is being transmitted to the security firm. She's keeping it a secret to Solar or else she's doomed." She whispered at me shaking her head at her friends' drunk face.


It was Victoria's turn now and she seems sober. "Shoojungie why does Victoria looked so sober?! Is she drinking? Why is she shober and I'm not?" Krystal wiped away the sweat on my face with a wet tissue that smells like a baby's while fixing my hair. "Because she doesn't get drunk Am she's like immune to alcohol. I never seen her drunk, even Kyuhyun-ssi is not drunk. Maybe it's part of their training before."


"Hmmmm... That's why.... I schmell like a kid's again Shoojungie... Why do you love wiping that wet tissue on my face.. do I look like a ? " I asked her pouting like a kid with puffed cheeks while she pats my face. I'm really seeing two Soojungie now...


What's the real one? Left or right? Left or right?! Hell! They're the same! Both pretty I want to kish her senselessly...


"Shoojungie... I want water.."

 

 

Krystal's POV

 


"Shoojungie... I want water.." she pulled me to her lap and hug me from my back. She buried her face to my hair sniffing it.


"Aigoo... My Amber wants water? I'll get some water for you, okay? Come on, hands down on the sides." I turned my head to her so our face will be closed to each other and I patted her face.


She shook her head like a kid and narrowed her eyes frowning and tighten her arms on my waist. She's like a sulking kid that her Mom scolded for eating too much sweets.


I motioned for water to Eun Gap-ssi and he gave me a thumbs up. He went to our table and handed me a bottle of water ice cold. I let Amber drink it with a straw because she's a bit sloppy now.


"Happy birthday Amber! Don't let Krystal worry about you, okay?" Eun Gap-ssi patted her head and went back to his counter.


Good thing Amber asked for water now because it always means she can't drink anymore. She's puffing her cheeks like a kid and I chuckled at her. Drunk Amber is cute and clingy and loves to do aegyo on me.


I almost laughed loudly when she did that kishy kishy thing again. She actually had low tolerance on alcohol and it surprised me she surpassed Jjong and Minho who is already passed out now. Very good llama!

 

Maybe it's a good idea restricting me on drinking tonight because she's not gonna enjoy her birthday if she's worrying about me. Her eyes are already droopy and her head is dropping on my back.


"Am... Are you still okay? Do you want to go home now?" She just nodded and continued on burying her face on my hair. Is it just me or the place suddenly became hot? Or because she's breathing near my ears and her hot breath is blowing on my ears.


I suddenly felt something wet gliding on the back of my neck making me gasp in surprise. That's why she's burying her face in my hair! So no one will notice what she's doing. Tsk tsk naughty llama...


"Am... You do know that we have company now, right?" I muttered to her so no one can hear. I looked at our surroundings and they were all busy chattering or too drunk to care.


"Hmmmm.... Yes.." she hummed and continued on her teasing and gliding her tongue up and down on my nape. I felt the hairs in my arms and nape raised due to the sensation it caused. Her hands were firmly placed inside my shirt, her thumbs making circular motion sensually in my skin. "Krys, let's go home... I can't take this anymore.." she whispered to me.


. I'm feeling hot and bothered right now.


I told Vic we should call it a night and she agreed. Vic is sober enough to drive that's why she decided to bring home to their apartment the three girls - Wendy, Irene, and Seulgi. Kyuhyun-ssi got the boys except Kyungsoo because he and Jongin had a car.


I got the couple's of Luna and Byul with me plus Amber on the passenger seat. Jonghyun was so drunk he passed out again after riding the car. Luna leaned his head on her shoulders and they sat near the window in case Jjong decides to puke. I'm gonna kill him if he does it inside our Rover! Amber didn't even let me before!


Obviously, Byul is drunk again. Because she's cursing at each car we pass on. Solar is trying to cover and pull her to her seats but she can't be tamed.


"Moon Byul! Stop that it's embarrassing!"


"Wooooohooooo!!! I'm flying! Moon Byul is flying! I love Kim Solar very much!!!"


"Luna are you okay? Is Jjong okay?" I asked my friend who is cradling her boyfriend's head on her shoulders.


"I'm okay Krys, it's just that Byul is irritating.."


"I'm sorry Lun... Byul come down here or I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF THAT WINDOW AND LET YOU ROLL IN THE ROAD AND RAN OVER BY CARS TIL YOUR BODY IS SHREDDED TO PIECES!!!" I heard Solar's loud shout that startled Amber on her seat sitting straight. Byul also straightened on her seat in a flash and behave like a good puppy. Too bad I can't capture it on video!


I drove the car slowly afraid of meeting an accident. Now I know how embarrassing it is for Amber before when she went to fetch us when we were drunk. I turned to Amber's side and she's staring at me with a y smirk on her face. Gulp. That's all I can do.


"Krys, relax. We'll get home safe." There's that devilishly y smirk again like she's thinking of something. . Drunk Amber is cute but y too at the same time.


"Are you okay Am? Just sleep and we'll get home in no time.." yes we'll get home immediately and I'll make you go to sleep as soon as possible.


First stop is on Luna's apartment with Jonghyun finally awake and walking with Luna assisting him. Then we went to Solar's house and dropped her. She just flicked Byul's head and instructed her girlfriend to rest and she'll drop by tomorrow morning. Last stop is Byul's apartment building just near ours.


"Guys thanks for the ride. I'm so sorry if I'm so rowdy a while ago. Too much alcohol..Thanks Krys!"


"Bye Byul! Have enough rest and see you on Monday!" I said and waved at her.


Amber waved at her too and Byul went inside her building. I maneuvered the car to the road leading to our apartment when Amber broke the silence.


"Krys... I think I'm going to puke.." I panicked upon the mention of 'puke'. Oh God I hate it! Makes me remember what happened then when I puke in her face the time I was drunk. And she looks pale too so maybe she's not bluffing. She's really going to puke.


"Am can you hold it in?! Or do you want me to stop on the road first?"


"Just go around that corner there's an alley there near our building." I followed her directions and we ended up in a dark alley beside our building. "Good...." She was resting her head on the seat with closed eyes. Maybe she's dizzy.. oh might as well help this monkey since I can't carry her all the way to the apartment.


"Am... I'm gonna take off your seat belt then if you're going to puke just lean out your head on the window . Are you dizzy? Do you want us to stay here first if you can't walk?" I took off her seatbelt and caress her face lovingly. Poor Llama.. no alcohol for you too til my birthday.


"Krys can I transfer on the backseat? And please make sure our doors and windows are closed for our own safety. Did you turn off the engine baby?" She softly said.


"Yup all did.. Just lean back and I'll adjust the seats then you can transfer at the back Am. Do you want some water?" She shook her head and transferred at the back lying in the backseat with eyes closed.


"Can we stay here first Krys, I'm feeling a little dizzy.." poor Llama .. I reached for her face and caressed her head trying to get the dizziness away. I the music player and The Chainsmokers played on the air.


"Are you still feeling dizzy Am?"


"Yeah...." She muttered softly and opened her eyes looking at me. "Krys can you join me here at the back? I'm feeling cold.." Cold? The A/C is on low mode.. it's not even that cold. Maybe she's going to have a fever!?


I lowered my seat and transfered at the back right away then sat just beside her feet. I was surprised when she suddenly pulled me and next thing I knew I'm already pinned below her on the backseat with my hands above my head. Her body in between my legs and she's staring at me with a winning smile.

 

She leaned on my ears and whispered huskily sending shivers to my skin......

 

 

 

🎶So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older🎶

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"By the way, I'm not drunk Krys..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh . Wait.

 

 

 


"Krys, let's go home... I can't take this anymore.."

 

 

 

 

"AMBER~!!!"

 

 

 

I forgot about the bet T______T