Cream Cheese - 22

Of Hotdogs, Bagels, and Basil

A/N: Hey guys! After a side story from Jjong and Luna, let's welcome the arrival of the little monsters! Oooops... I mean the little Jungs. 

Ciao! ✌

 

---------

 


Krystal's POV


"Aunt Jessi, lunch is ready...." I called from the kitchen informing my future step mom and ignoring Amber purposely. We are staying with Aunt Jessi since yesterday because Dad had an overseas trip and will be arriving tonight. She's on her 37th week and any time now the twins will arrive.


The two of them are already sitting on their respective seats at the dining table, Aunt Jessi at the head and Amber on her right. I placed 2 bowls of steaming rice each for me and Aunt Jessi and none for Amber. The Bulgogi, Fried Chicken, and the Banchans already laid out on the table.


I noticed Amber stood up to pull the chair beside her where I normally sit but I passed her and sat on the left side facing her. Knowing that I'm not gonna sit beside her, she stood up and went to the kitchen to get her rice.


"Krys are you and Amber okay? You've been like that since morning? What happened?" Aunt Jessi whispered to me and I just looked down and shook my head. I'm sulking at what I did and I don't want to ruin our lunch.


She came back with a bowl over flowing with rice. We started eating quietly but I can't taste what I'm shoving into my mouth. Amber being silent to me like that makes me crazy inside. I know it's my fault but I'm just too stubborn to admit it.


"Ehem.." I heard Aunt Jessi cleared and I looked up to her. She locked her gaze to me then moved it to Amber like telling me to take a look at my girlfriend. I saw Amber eating her rice quietly pairing it with her Banchans but ignored the dishes I cooked. My heart sank with the view and I just looked down and continued my meal.


I didn't notice that tears are now streaming in my face but I ignored it and let my hair cover my face.
"I'm going to my room kids, thanks for the lunch bunny it was delicious." Amber and I stood up from the table. I helped Aunt Sica to stand up from her seat and tried to to her room but she stopped me. "Just continue on eating Krys I'll be fine. Amber, eat."


We were left together on the dining table and continued on eating. I can't stand the silence anymore it's breaking my heart. Amber has this deadpan expression on her face while shoving the rice on silently. I put down my spoon on the table and stood up, going to her side and sat on the chair beside her.


"Am...."


".........."


"Please talk to me.."


".............."


"Am.... Please.."


She stopped her eating and lay her spoon on the table and sat up straight on her chair. She looks like she's gonna break into pieces.


"Krys, you told me last night to shut up. Remember?"


"B-but I don't mean it Am! I was d-drunk last night and I made a mistake baby. Please forgive me Am.." tears flowed from my eyes with my head still down. I'm so ashamed of myself, being drunk and arguing with her. I know she's just worried about me but I'm just too stubborn to listen.


"If Luna didn't call me last night, you could have drive home drunk and maybe had an accident. What were you thinking drinking a lot huh? Do you have a problem? Am I your problem? Because if yes, just tell me and I'll do everything to change." I shot my head up to her and held her hands.


"NO!! Why would you think I have a problem and most especially you are NOT or I don't have a problem with you! For heaven's sake! You're perfect and I love you!"


"Then why are you drunk?"


"Byul was having a problem and we tried to cheer her up. I ended up drinking a lot and next thing I knew I'm so drunk. I'm sorry Am... I don't have any plans of drinking that much last night because I'm the designated driver but I kinda got it out of control."


"You don't remember what you did last night?"


"Not all of it....." what did I do besides telling her to shut up?


"You and Byul were cursing every car we passed on the road. You smacked my head and told me to shut up when I told you that you can't puke on the car and thankfully you did it when we're already home. In my face when I'm carrying you inside." I cringe on the thought of that and buried my face on her chest ashamed of what I did.


She inhaled deeply and let out a loud sigh. I felt her hugging me and I finally let out a sob. I'm so dead.


"I'm sorry Am it won't happen again.... I love you.."


"You know I'm just worried for you Krystal. You don't listen to me..."


"I do listen to you Am... It's just that last night Byul was having a hard time sorting out her feelings for Solar and we ended up drinking a lot. I know you told me that I can only get drunk if we're together but I broke it. It won't happen again Am.."


"Did Byul already sorted out her feelings for Solar?"

 

"Yes.. I think. But she hasn't call or text so I don't know what happened today." I looked up to her pouting and giving her the look I know she can't resist. But she's still looking at me with that deadpanned expression of hers.


"Don't pull that look on me Princess.." The keyword has been spoken .... Just keep on doing that Krystal your llama will soften her heart at you. "You don't even invite me to the table to eat then you didn't give me rice. Am I invisible...? I'm so hurt right now..."


"How can I make it up to you Amber?" I pleaded at her and pouted without tomorrow at her and it somehow made a slight smile on her lips.


"Feed me.." I picked up her spoon and started feeding her with rice and some pieces of meat. She also fed me with my portion and we smiled at each other knowing that even though we have some silly fights and I'm too stubborn to listen to her, or when her childishness attacks we still love each other no matter what.

 

 

 

 

After washing the dishes we settled on the couch and watched a movie. Aunt Jessi joined us while waiting for Dad. It was already 10 pm when Dad arrived and he was very exhausted from the flight.


"Hey Dad! Welcome back!" I stood from the couch and jumped into him like a kid after he kisses Aunt Jessi on the couch.


"Yah! What are you, 7? Aissshhh.... This kid really..." She pats my head affectionately while I grin at him.


"Because you'll have your new babies when the twins are born so I'm just living up the days of being your baby..."


"Fine... Your mochis are on the box.. I know you're just after the mochis I bought for you. Go, go! Amber please restrain my daughter, she'll finish a box of that dessert in less than five minutes I'm warning you."


"Uncle Tae you know you can't stop her when it comes to her mochis. How's Japan?" Amber asked Dad as Aunt Jessi and I opens the box of the delicious, precious mochis we've been craving about. We immediately dig it and closed our eyes savoring the sticky and tasty treat we got from Dad.


"Still the same Amber. Had a lot of sushi and ramen haha.. Sica, honey just one at a time. There's still tomorrow.." Dad said trying to get the dessert on Aunt Jessi's hand but failed.


"NO! I missed this Tae!~"


"But the babies..."


"Will come out anytime and I just want to eat this, please just one last bite Tae-Tae...?" Aunt Jessi pouted cutely and I saw Dad smiled at her like a lovestruck teenager. I almost choked on the mochi I'm eating watching the couple be sweet to each other.


"I am not seeing this..." I turned to Amber and made a gagging sound propping my legs on Dad's leather couch making an Indian sit.


"Krystal Jung legs down please. Don't pull up your feet in there, you know the rules on this couch." Dad said to me with wide eyes and I just followed like a kid. Amber's shoulders was shaking, holding on her laugh while sitting on the floor below me. I looped my legs on her neck and tried to suffocate her mercilessly.

 

 

 


They retired early in their room but we remained in the living area watching TV. We were watching a rather steamy scene and hands started to get busy with each other. Pillows were thrown at the ground so as our pants.The show was forgotten when we decided to have a hot make out session on the couch. The two of us can't get enough of each other as we both gave pleasure to one another.


I was trying to suppress my moans by covering my mouth with the back of my hands while our burning cores meet, Amber ing hard and fast at me but I can't hold it anymore and let out a loud moan. Amber immediately muffled it by connecting our lips so it wouldn't shock the whole house.


"Ohhh .... I didn't wake them up, right?" I asked Amber both of us still panting and recovering from that mind blowing we just had. She was lying on top of me with her arms stretched over holding on the arms of the couch for support. She was still slowly grinding on me. My hands were on her massaging it and gently pushing it to mine while I meet her every movements.


"Damn... Why are you so hot? I can't take my hands off you Krystal Jung...." Our lips connected as she kisses me tenderly. "Uncle Tae will kill us if he finds out we did it here on his couch." She kept on giving me pecks on my face and I giggled softly. We only took off our pants and undies leaving our upper part covered. Afraid that the parents might caught us made it even more thrilling.


"He won't because he's exhausted and Aunt Jessi sleeps like a log... And you're hot too Amber Liu that's why I can't get enough of you.." I whispered to her with dreamy eyes giving kisses on her jaw. "I can't believe you seduced me in doing it here. What are we, high schoolers?"


"More like college kids being . Just think about it, this is what we missed when we were not together during our college days. I'm just recreating it for us hehehe... And you're still making up to me remember ...." She told me with a erted smile on her face. I slapped her arms lightly and pinched her nose. We untangled our legs breaking the contact and shifted on the couch. She gave me a back hug spooning me, burying her face on the back of my neck.


"We made a mess here baby, the leather feels sticky on my skin. I don't know why Dad still keeps this leather couch... I think this has a sentimental value for him. Do you know this has been here ever since I'm a Freshman in High School?"


"Really? It's still in good condition a while ago.... But I think we might have broken it..." Her voice was trailing that I turned my head back to her.


"W-why? Please don't tell me you scratched it.."


"I did not Krys... But I kinda gripped the arm too hard...And pushed it...Uhhmm.. the arm pulled away by an inch maybe..."


"Oh... ! Dad will really kill us!..Well we're doomed anyways. Let's just fix it tomorrow Am.. I'm sleepy~" I kissed her and buried my body to her.


"Why are you still calling Aunt Jessi 'Aunt'? Don't you want to call her Mom?" Amber said after a moment of silence.


"I want to call her Eomma but I'm shy."


"Wae? She's basically your mother now and gave you the warmth and love you need from a mother. And you know she loves you as her own."


"I'm waiting for the twins to arrive..Only then I can call her Eomma." I held her hand and intertwined it with mine. "I'm excited to see the twins Am.. I'm gonna be an Unnie any time now!"


"Aunt Jessi will burst out anytime... You'll never know she might give birth tomorrow...."


We froze with eyes wide when Dad suddenly came running outside the room in his robes shouting our name. Amber immediately reached for a throw pillow and covered my lower area. It was dark though because we turned off the lights when we started to get busy. We were holding our breath afraid that he will caught us on his precious leather couch.


"Amber, Soojung!!! Jessi's gonna blow up now! Wake up!" I know Dad is near because his voice is coming from the back of the couch. We heard a loud smack and I think it came from Aunt Jessi.


"Idiot! What am I, a BOMB? Change your clothes Tae before we go to the hospital. They are in their room, why are you shouting here in the living area. Palli! " We heard Aunt Jessi calmly ordered Dad that made us release our breath as Dad came back to their room. She's still calm even though she'll give birth. "Amber and Soojung, I know you're in there. I can smell what you did you two! Dress up before your Dad finds out you defiled his precious couch." She said and I heard her foot steps going back to their room.


"Am dress up come on!" I hissed at her and pulled her out of the couch. Good thing we left our garments on one heap at the floor and immediately wore it. Amber helping me button my pants while I fix her hair. Done, we went to the couple's room and knock. I heard Aunt Jessi's voice telling us to come in and I saw her seating on the bed cradling her belly with her bags at the floor ready.


Amber took the bags and went out to load it at the car. I can hear water running from the bathroom and I scoffed. "Dad is taking a bath in this kind of situation?! "


"I just told him to dress up, your Dad went straight to the bathroom and took a bath! Sheesh!" She held her tummy again with a grimace. I held her and rubbed her back. "It's just contractions Soojung but the water hasn't broken. But we have to get to the hospital now."


"Amber already loaded the bags and we're ready to go. Why are we so calm and Dad is a mess?" I chuckled at her but deep inside I'm really nervous right now. What if she gives birth here?!


"I'm so gonna kill your Dad right now. I'm giving birth and he still remembered to take a shower first! Let's go and leave that idiot!" I helped her get up and assist her in walking. Her tummy is really big that's why we carefully take steps so she wouldn't trip. We managed to reach the main door and Amber saw us and also came to Aunt Jessi's side helping me to assist her.


We settled her in the backseat then I went back to the house to look for Dad. He was still trying to wear his shirt when I arrived and his pants are still ed. . My goodness! "Dad!!! What the? We're in the car now! Let's go! Just button that on the car."


"But--"


"If you don't hurry we're leaving you!" I hurriedly went outside straight to the car and sat beside Aunt Jessi to support her. Dad followed and sat at the front seat.


"Jess--"


"Don't talk to me right now Jung Taeyeon I'm ing pissed at you! Just call Dr. Park and tell her we're on our way to the hospital." Aunt Jessi yelled making me sit straight beside her and I noticed Amber also gripped the steering wheel hard. "Amber just drive safely.." her voice mellowed when she turned to my Amber.


Amber and I just looked at each other on the rearview mirror and I nodded at her to drive. This is the first time we saw them like this and first time for me to see Aunt Jessi so mad at Dad. Dad was trying to hold Aunt Jessi's hands but she keeps on swatting it away and hold on to my arms hard squeezing it whenever the contractions came.


"Oh .." I heard Aunt Jessi gasp and looked down at her crotch. Some water like liquid was staining her leggings. I felt cold all over and started panicking while holding her.


"Oh my GOD! Your water broke!!! Amber drive faster!!"


"Ahhh!! It hurts now... Tae..."


We reached the hospital in 10 minutes and was attended immediately by the hospital staffs. She was rush to the Delivery room right away with Dad trailing them. Amber and I remained on the waiting area and stayed there for hours until Dad came out smiling happily at us with tears on his eyes.


He was cradling two bundles of sweet angels on his arms, both on pink. They're so tiny... Gosh! And so cute!


"Babies, meet your unnie Soojung and Amber Hyung! And kids, meet the little Jung monsters!" Dad grinned widely at me.


"Dad! Aunt Jessi will really kill you if she hears you! They're so cute...Am look at them.." I held Amber's hand tight while we look at these two adorable cuties yawning on Dad's arms.


"They are Krys, and so tiny! Little Jung monsters got a name Uncle Tae?" I pinched Amber on her sides for calling my twin dongsaengs monsters. Stupid..

 

 

 

 

 


"Of course! Soojung, Amber - meet Seohyun and Yoona!"