Cream Cheese - 19

Of Hotdogs, Bagels, and Basil

A/N: Hey guys! Another update for today :D Let's just continue the fluff. 

Thank you to all our subscribers! I love you guys! 

 

----------------

 


Amber's POV

 


When I asked Krys if she wants to go home early tonight, her response made me happy inside. I know I'm guilt tripping her right now but what can I do? I'll just face her wrath after if she finds out. Victoria came in the office and I asked her if we can go home early, reasoning that Krys is not feeling well. She said it's okay since it's just 2 hours before closing and some of the customers are just finishing their meals.


Kyuhyun was not available because I asked him to look out on the galleries that's why we ended up waiting for the bus. It was a long walk going to the bus stop and the jacket I was holding over our heads is not enough to shield us from the rain. Krys was hugging my waist while we walk trying to fit on our make shift cover. Where the hell are the taxis when you needed them?!


The bus was taking so long... We were sitting on the bus stop and Krys buried her face on my chest still hugging me. My jacket is wet and Krys is trembling because of the coldness. I took off my scarf from my neck and placed it on her to make her feel warm. I held her hands and blew hot breath on it. Her hands are cold!


"Hey Krys, are you alright?"


"Hmmm.." was her response and looked up to me "It's cold Am.. can we just take a taxi? I don't want to walk in the rain again. And I don't want you to get sick..."


"There's no taxis around, let me make a call to Hyun maybe he can pick us up.." I dialled Hyun's number and he picked up after 2 rings. I gave him the location of the bus stop and he said he'll be there in a few minutes. I told him there was no taxis in sight and maybe they don't want to go out because of the rain.


"Am... Are you mad at me..." She mumbled on my chest after I ended the call with Hyun. Krys sound so sad that my sulking this morning is no match on it. Stupid Llama me for doing that guilt tripping on my princess.


"Me? What did you do to make me mad at you? .... You know I'll never be mad at you.." I tilted her chin making her look up to me. She was pouting at me and doing that cute puppy eyes look that I pulled on her this morning. Aisssh!!!


"Don't pull that look on me Princess." I quoting what she told me when we were in the kitchen. She chuckled softly and looped her right arm on my neck and connected our lips slowly, nibbling and my lips. It was just the two of us there and the street is a bit deserted with a few occasional cars passing by.


My tongue asked for access and she obliged meeting with hers and tasting every corner of . I s her left hand inside my hoodie and placed it on my abs to give her warmth, her hands were cold that I flinched. We broke that kiss and our foreheads touched, smiling like idiots still feeling the warmth the kiss gave us.


We stayed like that until we heard a car honking and it was Hyun picking us up. He went out the car with an umbrella and waved at us opening the door at the back.

 


Hyun scolded us for not calling him earlier because he could have come immediately if we did. He said there was a typhoon that's why the taxis are nowhere to be seen.


"What were you thinking walking at the bus stop with that kind of weather you two? " He asked and adjusted the heater of the car.


"I didn't know there was a typhoon coming... And you were busy so I thought maybe we can just take a taxi home. But there was nothing in sight so I thought maybe we can take the bus." I reasoned to him as Krys helped me take off my hoodie sweater leaving me in a blue T-shirt I'm wearing inside.


Krys glared at me playfully and flicked my forehead "And here I thought you were just being romantic. Tssss..."


I grinned at her and pinched her cheeks "Cutie~ and that too of course. Did you think you were Yoona and I'm Jang Geun Suk in Love Rain huh?"


"Nah.. More like Son Ye Jin and Jo In Sung in 'The Classic'. That's more romantic considering your 'smart' enough like the actor to leave our umbrella in the bistro. Silly Llama..."


"I know you love me~.."


"Of course I do Stupid~.." she grinned at me and our noses met for an Eskimo kiss forgetting the ahjussi in the driver's seat that we didn't know was cringing in our display of affection.


"Ehem... I.AM.STILL.HERE."


"Sorry Hyun-ssi.." Krys said to him smiling and he made a thumbs up to her.


"Party pooper..." I mouthed at him in the rearview mirror and I saw him stuck his tongue to me. I made Krys lay her head down on my lap while the car carefully travels on the wet road.


"I like your new car Hyun. It's comfy and nice too, I'm glad you got a nice deal." When I forfeited my rights, it included the car Hyun and I use everyday. He used his own savings and bought his own car, his very first ever since he worked for me. He was so happy because he can finally drive the car of his dreams. It was a Hyundai Veloster hatchback in electric blue color. He said he's fed up driving black sedans, he looked like a dirty old man.

1461270156_477_New-2017-Hyundai-Veloster-Release-Date-Specs-amp-Info.jpg


"I know Ber! It's great and the drive is smooth plus it looks cool. How about you? When are you going to buy a car?" He asked me while driving.


"Why do I have to buy a car if you have a new one hehe...." I snorted at him that earned a pinch on my sides from Krys. She doesn't like it when I talk to Hyun like a spoiled brat.


"I would like to buy one.." Krys said from my lap surprising me. I didn't know she wants one..


"Really? What do you want?" I asked looking down at her.


"I want an SUV.."


"SUV?.. Big one?"


"Big one..."


"Why do you want a big one... You want big space at the back?"


"Yeah and comfy seats too.. with a big compartment to squeeze all things inside. A space for a stroller or bags for the kids..." Noted on that... Big compartment... Space for stroller... For bags... Kids...


Wait a minute....


"..The space must be big enough for the kids to play too when travelling..." Krys continued while I listen to her in awe. Her eyes were closed and her face buried in the shirt but I can still see how beautiful she is.


"That's a good suggestion Krystal. And it must be child friendly too with child seats.." Hyun added innocently.


"I know right Hyun-ssi? I want it stylish too. Maybe a Range Rover, metallic Red in color. It has to have an LCD TV at the back of the driver and passenger seat so the kids at the back can watch their favorite cartoons while travelling on the road. Since there will be just 2 of them at the back, they won't fight on the space. Right Amber?" I didn't answer her and just marvelled at her with a smiling lovestruck face absorbing all the details she just said.


"Hey Am... Did you hear what I said?"


"Yup, I did."


"Yes she did and she looks stupid right now with that face." Hyun said looking at me from the rear view mirror and smirked. We arrived at the apartment and said our thanks to Hyun and entered the building. Upon entrance at our humble abode I plopped myself on the couch while Krys went to our room with my wet jacket and hoodie. A few minutes later, she went out fully showered and wearing her pajamas and oversize shirt. I was just staring at her with my arms at the back of my head laying on the couch.


"Am... Get up there, I already prepared your bath. Get your off at the couch and take a bath. I don't want you to get sick. Palli, palli Llama.." she said tapping my leg asking for space in the couch. I can smell her fresh minty strawberry shower scent that I love, making me sniff her neck when I sat up.


"YAH! I said take a bath first!" She said while trying to shove my face out of her neck. I continued on sniffing her running my nose on the area behind her ears. That one spot on that place that makes her crazy.


"Why didn't you wait for me? You know I love taking showers with you." I whispered to her still sniffing her neck. Adding some wet kisses along the way and some parts, her hands now clenching my shirt tightly. I s my hands inside her shirt and ran it on her sides slowly and sensually making her squirm on her seat.


I ran the tip of my tongue slowly on her neck going up to her chin making her crane her neck , eyes tightly shut and biting her bottom lip. She taste sooooo good oh Gahd. Just keep on doing that Amber... Any minute now...


I glided my lips on her jaw taking my time to trace that perfect jaw of hers. Nibbling and tasting it while my hands gently caressing her perky twins. Flicking the nubs with my thumb and swirling it making her pull on my shirt tightly and crane her neck more. Sniff, , and bite until a trail of red marks appear at the area below her jaw. And for the finale, I that sweet spot just below her ears giving me that sweet moan I want to hear.


"Uggghhhh.... Amberrrrr~..."


"Yes baby..."


"As much as I love what you are doing right now but we can't.." Whattttttttttt!!!!!!!!


Oh ... Don't tell me...


"Sorry Am... Didn't you notice I'm wearing pajamas.." She cupped my cheeks making it pucker and gave me pecks repeatedly. My hands now rubbing her abdomen gently giving it a massage. "You're lucky your period ended yesterday. Come on baby, take a bath now or else you'll have a cold. I don't want you sick because I can't kiss you if you are."


"Okayyyy... And then we'll snuggle in our comfy bed arasso? "


"Arasso.. you can snuggle me all you want until the break of dawn." She said to me with a thoughtful smile on her face. I gave her a soft kiss then stood up and made my way to our bathroom.

 

 

After a refreshing hot bath I came out of the bathroom drying my hair with the bath towel. Krys is nowhere to be seen in the room so I just sat on the edge of the bed and dried my short hair. My gaze fell on the designs of the pajama I'm wearing. It has Pikachu, Charmander, and Bulbasaur in it. Only Krys knows about this little childishness in me collecting figurines of those little creatures.


She bought me some pajamas in different cartoon character designs and some boxers and t-shirts saying I needed those besides my hoodies and flannel shirts. And she loves the feeling of buying me personal things because it's like a couple thing. Of course she also love wearing the shirts she bought for me, even my jackets and hoodies. It makes me feel proud and happy when I see her wear my clothes. Like she's saying 'Amber's Property, so off'.


I fixed our bed and made the pillows comfy. Mr. Bread1 is on the left side where Krys sleeps while Mr. Bread2 is on the right side, my side. I got them on a claw machine when we went on a date at the amusement center. I got them after 10 tries with Krys cheering beside me. Everytime the toy drops, her face drops to a sad pout.


Turning off the light, I went to the bedside and the modern lamp on top of it giving a subtle look on the room. The rain hasn't stop and strong winds added making the temperature outside drop. I sat on the bed and leaned my back on the head board.


Vic sent a group message saying that the shop will be close tomorrow because of the typhoon coming today. Better to close the bistro than to endanger lives of the employees. Krys entered the room with 2 mugs of steaming hot liquid and a sweet smile on her face. She went to me and gave me 1 mug and sat in beside me on the bed also leaning her back on the board blowing her drink. I guess right it's ....


"Hot cocoa just the way you like it..... With lots of milk and marshmallows.." she grinned and winked at me cutely. Awwww.... I think my heart just fluttered.


I took a sip of the hot drink and it was so good she always do it perfectly. We sat beside each other enjoying the comfortable silence enveloping us. Looking at each other and smiling without saying a word is enough to understand how we feel. I pulled our super fluffy blanket up to our waist area to make it cozy. Then she placed her head on my shoulder listening to the pitter patter of the rain outside.


Remembering what she said in the car earlier, I ask myself, are we ready for that kind of responsibility? But the way she say it, it's like the life she's been dreaming about. And it makes me want to give that life to her right now. But is she ready for that kind of responsibility? She's young and promising, her career is at it's peak right now.


As if she heard what was running on my head, she spoke in a calm manner while blowing her drink. "I know you're thinking Amber.. what I said in the car earlier is something I just thought of that time. Don't let it worry you because I know you're still not ready for that kind of responsibility. I don't want to force you on something you're not ready."


"What if I tell you I'm ready for that Krys, would you l-like to have kids with me?"


"Of course dummy! Do you have to ask me that question!? There's no one else I want but you.." I looked at her and she was smiling at me with a chocolate moustache on her face. I chuckled at her appearance and lean on her and kiss her wiping away that moustache with my tongue. She giggled with my action and push me gently away from her. "Your choco might spill on the bed! Finish that now Amber!"


I finished it all in one gulp and stood up from the bed also grabbing her now empty mug and went out the room to put it on the sink. When I went back, Krys is already lying on her side facing me with a blanket over her body and smiled when I joined her.


"Nowwww we snuggle!" I said and she opened her arms hugging me. This is my refuge after a day of tiredness, her arms.


I placed my left arm under her head and make it her pillow and my right arm on her waist gently massaging her belly. She made a satisfied 'hmmm' sound so it means she like it. That's what we do when she has her period.


"So you want 2 kids huh.." I wriggling my eyebrows playfully at her. She smiled shyly and looked at me with fake disbelief.


"Wae?! That will be awesome a boy and a girl then that's it. Just two.."


"What if I say I want 4...."


"W-WHAT??!!! F-FOUR??!"


"Yes Krys, 4. Are you ready for it?" I watched her face as it turns red maybe thinking how can she survive childbirth with 4 babies.


"I-i guess so... F-Four is okay too.. If that's what you want Am.." I can't contain myself anymore and laughed softly at her reaction. She's so cute with that troubled look on her face.


"Hey Jung Soojung! I'm just joking! 2 is enough, okay?!" She pouted at me and pinched my sides because of making her think about the horrors of raising 4 little monsters.


"But you were serious! I really thought you want that many kids..I was thinking if my body can do that, if it's gonna be a quadruplets or 2 twins with a 2 year interval."


"Wow... You already went that far thinking about it!? "


"Yes! Planning is everything baby! I'm not gonna get pregnant with one baby every year. I'll kill you if you want that!"


"Of course not! NO. And Krys, 2 is enough. I don't know how we will raise them if they are 4 running around the house. So you want it twins?" I asked her with happiness in my eyes. We've never talk about it because I'm afraid on what her reaction will be so I'm glad that she opened it at the car earlier.


"I know you've always wanted to raise this topic to me but I feel that you're afraid with my reaction.." did she read my freaking mind? "I saw how your eyes twinkle when you see Dad and Aunt Jessi talking about the baby. Like you also want to feel the joy Dad feels when he's caressing Aunt Jessi's belly. Am I right Am?"


I nodded at her looking embarrassed. I didn't know she was observing me that day when we visited her parents. Aunt Jessi's belly is showing now and Uncle Taeyeon looks so happy and excited because like he said this is the 2nd time he will experience being a Dad. It was such a long time when Krys was born and now another Jung will arrive.


"I just thought maybe you're still not ready with it because you got your career now Krys and it's doing good. You're in demand with culinary and even fashion magazines now for Christ sake and occasional TV interviews in the bistro. You even have speaking engagements on different high schools.."


"And so? Can't I be pregnant and do all of that? And the speaking engagements are for those kids to realize what they want to do with their life."


"W-well you can but... "


"But? Are you doubting yourself if you can be a good parent to our kids? Because to tell you honestly, I also feel that too." She said to me with a sad smile.


"Why? You'll be the perfect mom I can feel that."


"I'm afraid that I'll be like mom.. but whenever I will look at you and remember how your face lights up when you see Dad and Aunt Jessi. It makes me realize that I'm not my mom and I'll make sure that our kids will grow up in an environment full of love and affection. Because you're beside me and you'll help me with it."

 


"Maybe we should get married first because your Dad might kill me if the baby will come first. So what do you say?" I asked her with a confident smile and she stared at me like I'm some kind of an idiot.


"Are you freaking proposing now? Because I'll answer no if you are."


"Wae!?? Don't you want to get married? I may not have a ring with me right now but I assure you my intentions are pure and I will not promise anything. Because promises are meant to be broken Jung Soojung. I'll simply love you and take care of you with all my heart and power. If you want me to give you the moon and stars I will do that for you. If you want me to cross the Han river bare I'll do that too."


"Stupid... I don't want the moon and the stars because all I want is you. And you don't have to cross the Han river because I won't allow you too. No one can see you except me remember that! And I'm just joking, of course I'll say yes to you." I can see that she's blushing and her smile is so precious, that smile I fell in love with 7 years ago.


But I don't have a ring right now... What can I give her.. And an idea crossed my mind. I stood up and went to our dresser and picked up on my cabinet that small jewelry I always wear. I went back to the bed and saw her on the middle on a sitting position waiting for me with a 'what-are-you-doing' kind of expression.


She's so beautiful in every angle and any situations. And I feel so lucky to have her in front of me now and loving me unconditionally. I faced her and opened my palm, in there is a pair of small black loop earrings that I always wear.

 

M798-23_MAIN_RnBjewelry-Black-Hole-Stainless-Steel-Mens-Hoop-Earrings.jpg


"Jung Soojung, I'm a handful to handle and childish too sometimes. My family is pretty ed up and I have a crazy mother on the side. I'm not as rich as I am when we first met but I assure you whatever I have today is enough to raise our little family that we dream to have. I want to take care of you and give you the best what I can offer. I love you and you've always been my rock and my refuge in this crazy world we live in..." Tears are now streaming in her eyes and I smiled at her widely trying to hold on the tears to fall.


"So, Jung Soo Jung will you marry this stupid Llama of yours and let me take care of you to infinity and beyond?" She chuckled amusely at what I said knowing that I quote one of my favorite character in Toy Story.


She pressed her soft lips to mine and gave me the most sweetest kiss from her. She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Yes, I will marry you."


I placed one earring on her left ear and I gave the other one to her to put on my left ear. And we grinned at each other and she burst out on giggles while I hug her and we both fell down to the bed.


"I love you Amber Liu, always remember that.."


I love you too Krystal Jung, don't forget that ever."

 

 

 

 


"So we will get the Rover, right?"

 

 


"Hmmmmmm..... I'll think about that.." I and turned my back on her lying on my side of the bed. "I actually am thinking about a two seater sports car maybe a Porsche or a Benz, an Audi..." She s her arms on my waist and pulled my body to hers spooning me. Sometimes a little convincing won't hurt hehehe....

 


"But AM!!!~" I laughed at her whining and closed my eyes while she try to changed my mind on what car to buy.

 

 

 

 

 


Two days later, Krys went out of the apartment with a triumpant smile on her face with me trailing behind her. Twirling the key of our first ever car in front of us..

 

 


"Dibs! Merong~" She said to me and all I can do is facepalm.

 

 

 

 

 

2016-Range-Rover-Evoque-colors_Firenze-Red-Metallic.jpg


A metallic Red Range Rover.

 

 

 

 

-----------

Dibs!