Basil - 15

Of Hotdogs, Bagels, and Basil

A/N: Hey guys! Did you like the 3 updates last time? Well we have another updates today just double though. 

Thank you to all our subscribers and readers. 

And by the way, ByunKrys at her finest...😉 Can't help it if your father is Byuntaengoo hehe...

Ciao! 

---------------

 


Amber's POV


A month passed by after that night at Han river. I woke up early to prepare for my trip today to see Grandma Lee and asked Kyuhyun a favor. Checking that I have everything in my bag ready, I went to the bed and sat beside the sleeping goddess covered by the sheets up to her chest. She was such a bold tease, but I don't mind it because it's what I love about her.


Yesterday was our rest day from work so she decided to spend it with me in my unit. We watched some movies, played RPG, eat, and sleep. It was already night time and I was reading a book while she lay in my lap playing with her phone while we're on the couch. She got bored and decided to tease me by playing with my stomach, she will make funny noises by blowing it. It was ticklish at first and we were laughing about it. She was such a kid doing that but then my laughter stopped and my breath hitched when she continued on teasing my navel.


Teasing it with her tongue. Swirling the tip of her tongue around it slowly while running her left hands on my back sensually. Oh .....


"K-krys... M-mo hae?.." I tightened my grip on the book I was reading trying to concentrate. But how can you concentrate when you feel her hot breath blowing on that hole on your belly?!


She didn't answer me and continued on doing her tease, gently poking the hole with her tongue then swirl it again making me squirm on my seat. I feel a funny tingling sensation from there going down that makes me hot all over.


Every slow swirl of her tongue makes me close my eyes on the sensation, the words on the book jumbled on my mind. Her tongue left my navel and slowly, torturously traced the line going down until she stopped on the garters of my boxers. Her hands that was running on my back is now holding my hips, her thumb making circles on my skin.


"Am...." I looked down to her and I see her staring at me biting her lips ily. Oh Goooood..... This girl is making me crazy! "Don't put down that book... Just keep on reading and don't mind me.. arraso?" All I can do is just nod at her and clutch the book with my two hands like a good student but I'm not really reading, I was anticipating her next move.


She stood up from the couch and placed herself in between my legs parting it with her knees. I'm looking at her and I see mischief in her eyes like she's gonna do something wonderful today. She looks so hot today just wearing my white oversized T-shirt and sleeping shorts. I can't help but bite my lip just looking at her body.


She locked her gaze at me as she slowly kneel down in between my legs and reached for the garter of my boxers dipping her hands on it. "You're slowly killing me, you know.." I told her with a pout and she just laughed softly then winked at me. "I just want you to relax and release that tension inside you baby. I noticed these past few days that you've been spacing out a lot. Just let me, okay? Now go back to reading and let me do my job here.." she said smirking and slowly pulled down my boxers sliding it down passing on my knees to my feet and threw it somewhere.


She placed her hands at the back of my knees and pulled it to her making my breath hitch at the sudden action. I released a moan when I felt her tongue grazing my core making me arch my back in ecstasy.


The book was eventually forgotten and the living room was filled with my moans and her name escaping my mouth everytime she does her magic. She really has talented hands no doubt, bringing me to the edge of the world. It was a glorious feeling being love by her, how she handles me like I'm some delicate artwork.


The session went on for hours with me also reciprocating her little tease with a tease too. Hearing her scream my name while I make love to her gives me the energy to go on and on. Her moans are like music to my ears, her skin deliciously soft and smooth that I just can't get enough of. Her perky and long y legs that I love to run my lips on tasting every piece of her. How I love kissing that perfect face of hers most especially that cute little mole on the right side of her face. How her body archs and grind is a sight to behold. Just how she parts her lips, how she bites her bottom lips, how she it is enough for me to get worked up.


I don't know how many times we reached Nirvana last night but she did made me feel alright and all the tensions released. Krystal is a Goddess through and through.

 

 


I smiled at the memory and leaned for a kiss on her lips waking her up. She looks so cute puckering her lips asking for another one and I gave her a lingering kiss making her smile after we broke it.


"Am.... Are you ready later?" She asked as she my hair with her fingers while looking at me.
I nodded my head and smiled at her too showing my toothy smile "Ready as ever. Come, take a shower first then we'll eat breakfast." She sat up in the bed, the blanket covering her bare chest sliding down and I can't help but chuckle at my masterpiece last night. Her chest was full of red marks and bites up to her collarbone and neck. She slapped my arms lightly, giggling while covering her chest with another arm.


"Byuntae.... how can I cover this marks on my neck?! I can't wear a turtle neck again in the kitchen you Stupid llama... Tssss..." She told me feigning annoyance and I laughed at her heartily. There was one time that I can't help it and rained kisses and bites on her neck that concealer can't hide. She wore a turtleneck shirt at work and got teased by Byul because seriously, who would wear such kind of clothes over a chef's uniform?! Considering it's hot in the kitchen and it will only make someone uncomfortable wearing those. After buckets of sweat rolled down on her body, she surrendered changing into her favorite white v-neck Tshirt.


She got a lot more teasing after she changed because her neck is full of red marks and it earned me a pinch on my sides and a sweet revenge from her that night when we went home, torturing me with bites and kisses from my neck down to my belly counting 1 to 100, the 100th being placed on my left cheek.


"Just wear a linen shirt Krys and let it be. I think they're already used to it now." She grinned and gave me a quick peck on the lips and stood up in all her glory with her hair flowing down her back and went to the bathroom adding a swing on her hips at every step. Wow...


She stopped on her tracks and ily turned to look back at me with a devilish smirk on her lips "Aren't you coming with me?" My jaw just dropped to the floor and I know I look so stupid right now. She giggled and proceeded to enter the bathroom while I try to get out of my clothes as fast as possible without tripping myself to join her inside.


Giggles and soft laughter filled the walls of the bathroom that suddenly changed to moans and groans of pleasure as we shared another round of shower .

 

 


We ate breakfast after and talked about my trip for the day. Kyuhyun-ssi will be taking me to the train station and i'll take a KTX going to Busan. A chauffeur will be waiting for me upon arrival at Busan which will take me to Grandma Lee's house. I need Kyuhyun here in Seoul to look after Krys while I'm away and to do what I asked him to do.


"Am, can I go with you on the train station? I wanna send you off, please?.." she asked me pouting like a kid.


"Okay... And then Hyun can take you to the apartment first and drop off some of my things then to the bistro. Understood?" I asked her and popped some blueberries on and smiled at me.


She made a saluting gesture and winked at me "Yes master!" I chuckled at her choice of words and scoffed at her "That sounds..... funny and weird baby."


She scrunched her nose and bit her bottom lip thinking about what she said "I know.... Shucks that is really weird to hear coming from my mouth. Can I take it back!?"


"Fine with me.." and laughed at her softly while she slap my arms.


She took a bite of her french toast and looked at me "Did Hyun already loaded your things on the car?


"Yup all loaded. It's just my books and other clothes like my hoodies and my collection of shoes and books that I bought with my own money. What's left in here are all theirs, I don't want to bring it because it'll just remind me that I don't deserve it." I answered her and wiped the side of with my thumb.


Something weird happened last week. The tires of her Vespa was flat and when Kyuhyun checked it, a small hole was made probably the size of a nail. We didn't use it the night before because we left it at the bistro and rode the bus. Like someone intentionally did the holes and also cut the break.


The other day, Kyuhyun told me he noticed a guy watching the bistro inside his car. The guy was suspicious because the car was tinted and when he took a closer look, he was snapping some pictures with a camera. We were all having lunch that day and Krys and I were seating near the window. He called the attention of the guy and it fought back to him. Luckily Hyun is trained in combat and took down the guy and confiscated the camera. The guy escaped barefoot.


When we checked the memory card, my jaw tightened. The guy is not a paparazzi trying to get Krys' pictures. He was a professional private investigator and the card contains various photos of Krystal and I together and some of it were taken about 2 days ago. I think mom has something to do with this and I don't want her to suffer what Bryan did before.


She smirked at me and kissed my nose "Don't worry Am, I got your back. I can feed and support you with my income and I do have some investments too so don't fret, I got you baby!" She said to me jokingly and gave me her cute wink making me dissolve in laughter. She really does know how to make me feel good.


"Silly..." I smiled at her and pulled her to a kiss.


I'll make sure to protect you Krys and your family. I promise you that.

 

 

Krystal's POV


Kyuhyun-ssi and I dropped Amber to the train station going to Busan. I'm nervous for her and all but I don't wanna show it to her. The last thing she needs right now is a hysterical girlfriend. It's a big decision she did, also asking Jackie's advise.


I'm not joking when I said I got her back, because I'm willing to take care and support Amber on her decision. I know she grew up pampered with everything laid at her feet. I'm just thankful that Kyuhyun-ssi taught her how to be humble and value everything in life.


She's going to Busan exchanging her usual get up of linen shirt and black skinny pants to wearing only a dark T-shirt topped with her red and black flannel shirt, black skinny jeans and her precious Jordans that she loves the most. She looks like a hot college dude just wearing it.


I discovered when we started dating that she has a collection of shoes specifically Nike Jordans, all kinds of it. And her caps, beanies, and snap backs oh my Gahd! It has a separate suit case when we arranged it yesterday. Don't ask me about her jackets, hoodies, and t-shirts because I lost count of it yesterday.


"Hey handsome, text me after you arrive at Busan. Arasso?" I told her and fixed the collar of her flannel shirt. She smiled at me and swung her backpack at her shoulders.


"Yes Princess... I'll text you. I'll be here in Seoul by night time and I'll text you if I'm already on my way back. Just do your thing and wait for me tonight at the bistro."


"Okay..." I cupped her cheeks and smiled at her with worry in my face "Are you going to be okay?"


"I'm going to be okay Krys. Just trust me and if ever someone shows up in the bistro and look for you, don't entertain him and show yourself. I already instructed Victoria to brief them all and say that you're not there. Jackie's Bistro is the most protected place right now, thanks to Bryan's security features on the bistro. But we can never be so sure. Kyuhyun and I already got in touch with some of his friends and they promised to help me." I nodded at her and pulled her in a tight hug.


"Be careful Am... Come back to me later, okay?"


"I will Krys. And in case that I don't come back by 10:00 pm, my friends will come to the bistro to protect all of you. Jackie also knows about it, and also asked Bryan to help. 

"Okay.."


"My code name is my favorite painter, you know who right?" I nodded at her and broke our hug. "I know this protecting thing is a bit over the top but I'm just making sure that no one will touch you or our friends. Mom is a bit scary when she has her tantrums and she can manipulate and order some people to hurt anyone. I don't want you experience what they did with Bryan before."


I thought about what Jackie said to me when we talked to her. Bryan met a 'freak accident' before they got married but Jackie knows it's intentional and their mother is behind it. It costs him his left arm and his dream of being a professional golfer but it didn't stop him to marry Jackie and give her the life she deserves. He now manages a Security agency that also installs security programs and other state of the art high tech gadgets on private companies and establishments. Our bistro is equipped as Jackie said, and I found out that the glass windows of the bistro is bullet proof same as the roller doors was bomb proof too.


Of course I don't want that to happen on me! It will be a nightmare for me if I lose any body parts or worst - my life. I never thought her Mom's family is that powerful, Aunt Jessi told me that their family can buy the justice system just by one snap of a finger. She said she turned down one case before that directly involved Amber's uncle because she knows it's no use to argue in court. The client went to another law firm and Aunt Jessi was right, they lost the case and the lawyer also lose his life on a freak accident. She said she made a right choice and lived her life til now.


"I love you, remember that Amber. Just come back and I'll be waiting for you." We kissed passionately not caring if anyone will stare at us. I just want to kiss her because I'm afraid not to see her again.


She broke the kiss and smiled at me lovingly "I love you too Krys, nothing can break us apart."


"Don't let the zombies get on to you! That is mine to bite, arasso!?" I made a quick squeeze on her behind and kissed her.


She gave me one last grin and turned around getting lost on the crowd of passengers. I do hope she'll be okay because I don't know what to do anymore if we don't see each other again for the second time.