YongLice

Lovely Lisa

It started with a chair. A chair that brought them together.

 

Taeyong POV

I sat there and watched NCT Dream's performance and jsut couldn't help but smile. They were truly amazing for their young age. After they descended the steps, they came rushing to us. I stood and gave them hugs. As they were sitting down that's when trouble erupted. There wasn't enough seats for them. I looked at Haechanie and stood up. The poor boy was wandering and as a leader and a hyung I had to do something. "Sit here Chanie." I stood up and gave him my seat.

"Thank you hyung, but where are you going to sit?" He said.

I looked at him and told him not to worry when I really was. Would I be standing throughout the whole show? I wouldn't mind for a few minutes but an hour or two after, my legs would be too tired to stand. I looked around trying to find an empty seat then I saw her.

 

Lisa POV

I was watching the show when I looked around and saw him. What he did, it really touched me. He gave up his seat for his dongsaeng. What an amazing hyung. But then, he had no seat for himself. I instantly felt bad for him. He was looking for one when I realized there was one in front of me! I excitedly pushed the chair trying to get his attention. He noticed. When he looked at me and bowed, I felt my heart skip a beat or two. Was that normal?

 

Taeyong POV

I saw her. She was glowing in the dark room filled with people. It was like she was the only shining star in the night sky. Gosh I sound cheesy. If the members heard me say that, I would definetly get teased till no end. Wait, she was doing something. Looking closely I saw her push the empty chair towards me. Hallelujah. I looked her in the eyes and bowed a sign of gratitude. The way she smiled. Was it normal that I suddenly feel warm all over, nah probably the heat, but it isn't normal to feel like you've been striked by lightning right?

 

After that fateful day? She's been in my mind and I haven't been able to get her out of it. Everywhere I look, I see her. Everytime I sleep, she comes inside my head. Whenever I'm practicing, I think of her. Lately NCT memebrs have been hooked with BlackPink, so every chance they get, they go on YouTube and watch Blackpink.

"They're really daebak! I didn't think it was possible to like a girl group so much, but looks like they've proven me wrong." Johnny said as he watched their dance practice to Rihanna.

The members nodded their head eyes still stuck to the small screen in front of them. I looked at Taeil hyung. He was so focused on the video he didn't notice he was drooling. XD.

Then like last time, she caught my eyes again. Everythhing she wore was black except for the bandana hanging on her shorts. I feel like a byuntae saying this, but she looks so hot dressed liek that. And the dance just makes it more y. Woah, is it just me or did someone turn the heat on?( ʘ_ʘ)

That reminds me! I haven't really thanked her for that day yet! Running out I'm pretty sure I left my members confused.

"How can they all look so beautiful?" - Ten

"Shut up Ten. You have MoMo. But I agree they relly are beautiful." - Yuta

"Theyre goddesses." - Jaehyun

"I wish I was old enough." - Haechan.

 

I ran everywhere looking for the only person who may have her phone number. Wait! That's Ten! Aish pabo! Pabo, pabo! I ran back to the dorm as fast as I could. "Ya Ten! Can you give me Lisa's number? Please?"

I saw a hundred eyes on me. Sheet. "Why?"

"I, i-i-i I just need it."

He gave me a suspicious look. Please Ten. Please. He nodded and gave me his phone. "Ayeee Taeyong hyung's in love!"

"Shut up Mark! I'm not!"

"Sure you aren't." Dang these boys. I'm never going to be left alone in peace now.

 

Lisa POV

Ever since that day he's been invading my mind. I can't practice. I can't sleep. I can't do anything right! Ring ring ring! Unknown number? I was hesitant to pick it up thinking it was obsessive fans but I'm glad I did. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Is this Lisa?"

It's him! The sole reason to my eyebags and sleepless nights. "Ah, neh. Who is this?" Ughh why am I so stupid?

"Mianhae. I'm Taeyong from NCT."

"Ah, Taeyong ssi. Um is there a reason why you called?" OMG! Of course there is! That's why he called. Lisa why are you so stupid right now?

"I just wanted to thank you for the other time. I didn't have a chance to properly thank you. Umm.... Do you want to get some coffee?"

Holy mother of Jesus He just asked me out! No no no. Lisa, this is his way of saying thanks. It's not a big deal. Right, not a big deal. "Are you there? I'm sorry if it was too straightforward. I just wanted to tha-"

"Aniyo. I can do that. I would be happy to meet up for coffee. I mean, who in the wolrd would reject free food? Not me."

"Hahaha. You're right. So let's meet at 3? Is that okay?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Well, see you!"

"Bye!"

Oh ma gahd! Og ma gahd! What did I just do? Ughh. You're going to embarrass your self Lisa Manoban.

 

Royal Cafe

I sat there waiting for her with only a cap and a mask. This place is really quiet and no one really comes here so I come often with the guys. The bell jingles and I look up. Her mask covered most of her face but she still manages to look beautiful. I wave my hand signaling her to come. She sees me and walks over. I stand up and bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyong ssi."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Please call me Oppa or just Taeyong. Ssi makes me feel old." I tell her.

"Ah. Neh, Oppa."

There it goes again. The electric shock within my body and the warmth flowing all over me. "What would you like to drink?"

First it was an awkward silence but as we got our drinks, the conversation came naturally. We talked about trainee days, our families and friends, our dreams for the future, and our wishes. In a short span of time, I've told her everything about me, things that not even my members know. I know I can't tell if she told me everything or not but I feel like she did. 

Lisa POV

After our "date" we've kept in contact, texting or calling almsot everyday. I feel like the most blessed person in this world for meeting him. I hope he feels the same.

After many many many many texts and calls, it finally happened.

 

 

"Lisa, will you be mine and mine only? Please?"

I looked him in the eyes, I could see his sincereity and the love. Those eyes, so captivating. That smile, so mesmerizing. That laugh, like music in my ears. I touched his hair and looked him in his deep brown beautiful eyes. "I will."

His smile as bright as the sun. His eyes as brown as chocolate. They looked at me with love and kissed me with lust.