BaekLisa

Lovely Lisa

Baekhyun fixed his tie for the last time and jogged up to his other members already waiting in the car. "Yah Byun Baekhyun, what took you so long? Who do you want to impress anyways? Is it Taeyeon noona eh?" Suho nudged him as he sat on the seat by Sehun. He shook his head lightly. If only they knew. Sehun gave him a knowing smirk and went on to play on his phone.

"Seriously hyung, is it noona? I feel like you guys still have feelings for each other you know? You do right?" Kai asked him. Baekhyun shook his head.

"Guys, how many times do I have to keep telling you? Noona and I are way over each other. besides, she already moved on." Ooops. Sorry noona. s gasped at him in surprise.

"Noona has a boyfriend? Who is he? Do we know him? Is he an idol, actor, model, or athlete?" Chen constantly asked him. The others nodded for they were also very curious. 

"Noona will get mad guys."

"Don't worry hyung, noona said they were planning on telling everyone anyways. They said they were going to make those rumours true." Sehun chimed in.

Now that made them even more curious. Baekhyun sighed at his nosy members. "It's... It's G-Dragon sunbaenim." Except for Sehun and himself the rest of the members seemd to be in total shock. Their jaws opened, the eeys huge, and almost drooling?

"No way! No wonder there's so many rumours about them. Then, who are you looking good for?" Lay asked in his cute korean.

Baekhyun shrugged and closed his eyes till they arrived. They went on to take pictures looking handsome in their suits. They waved to the camera and their fans and went on inside. Baekhyun waited nervously for her, searching high and low at the sight of her blond hair, but to no avail, he coudn't see her. Time seemed to pass way too slow when her and her members came in looking as beautiful as ever. She donned a black, white and silver dress that fit her body in every curve. Her hair was styled to perfection and of course her signature smile that brightened his day. 

He smiled at her but hse didn't seem to notice as she was busy bowing to her sunbaenims as they passed her. He frowned a little. He sat comfortably in his seat and watched as the emcees appeared and talked for a bit. Sometimes he'd look over at her and catch her smiling to every word they were saying or talking to one of her eunnies. 

Through out his performance he spotted her cheering and man that felt good. For your girl to be cheering you on, it was like energy from the sun. After the tiring but fun performace of their songs he sat back down and watched her perform. She was so flawlessly beautiful, so charismatic on stage, and cute off stage. During her performance, he forgot that people were watching and broke out to the catchy tune of her song. It didn't go unnoticed by s either as they whispered to him. "Hyung, gwenchana? You look kind of crazy." Kai whispered to him.

Baekhyun flushed red. "Is it the song, or the girls singing it?" he also asked, making Baekhyun even redder.

"What are you talking about?"

Kai smirked at him. "I just don't know who hyung. I know the rest." Dang that kid. 

When they were up to recieve their awards, he wished he could thank her for always encouraging him and staying with him through the ups and downs. But sadly he couldn't. When her group recieved Best New Artist award he clapped the loudest. They deserved it. He wished everything was just over and that he could go home, go on a date with her and congratulate her. *Smirk*

Finally after what felt like hours it was finally done, he left his group members and rushed to find her. He saw her on her phone standing alone, with no one to see what wa sgoing on. He walked to her wanting to surprise her, but it seemed like someone already beat him to it. Baekhyun not wanting to intrude hid behind the wall.

"Lisa, congrats on your award!" She smiled at him and Baekhyun curled his fist when the guy took her in his embrace. That was his girl, not his! Back off dude! 

"Thanks Jinyoung oppa. And you too. Bosang huh?" She playfully nudged him. "GOT7 is the best! Hard Carry hey!" Lisa sang GOT7 song, while Jinyoung blushed and chuckled softly. 

"Lisa-ya, are you perhaps free this saturday? The boys keep telling me that they miss you, especially Gyeomie and Bam." Jinyoung asked her. Oh hell no! First he touches his girl, now he's asking her for a date? Well, not a date but still. Before Lisa even had the chance to open , Baekhyun barged in and wrapped his arms around her.

"Sorry Jinyoung-ah. She's with me this saturday."

Jinyoung stood still due to shock then immediately bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim! I'm sorry. I didn't know she was with you. That's okay. I'll tell the boys she's busy. I'll see you arund Lisa! Bye sunbae!" 

Baekhyun smiled triumphantly but he knew he was in big trouble. "What was that Byun Baekhyun?" Uh oh. She used his full name. That was never good. "Yes?" he smiled innocently.

She was not happy. No sir, she was not. "What in the world was that? You just chased Jinyoung oppa away! We were talking!" She fumed. Now he was mad.

"So it's Jinyoung oppa huh? I don't think being in each other's arms count as talking, not unless the rules have changed." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Yes, isn't that what girls call guys who are older than her? Am I wrong?"

"Well no, but still! You were hugging him and you're only supposed to hug me!"

She immediately smirked. "Oppa, are you perhaps jealous?"

"Of course I am! You're only mine! And I don't intend to share!" He said and pulled her into a tight hug. She was shocked at first but hugged him back nonetheless.

"I missed you baby." He whispered into her ears and planted a kiss on her cherry lips.

"I missed you too oppa. Aishh oppa, we're still in public! Someone might see us!" She quickly got out of his warm embrace. 

"Hmp. Tonight?"

She nodded and waved as she walked away. "So Baekhyun-ah. You're into rookie groups now?" Baekhyun jumped, surprised to see all s standing before him, smirking. It was Chen who asked him. 

"Guys, uh what are you doing?" He nervously asked s and friends.

"What were you doing Baekhyun-ah?" Lay asked him.

"Uhh talking to my----"

"Your what? Friend? Hoobae?" Kai said.

"I don't think friends or hoobaes hug like that Jongin-ah." Kyungsoo said.

"Alright, alright. I'm dating Lisa. Don't tell manager hyung okay? Please." He begged s.

Suho crossed his arms. "Tell us one reason why we shouldn't."

Baekhyun breathed, "Because I'm in love with herandeverything,shemakesmesmileeveninthedarkesttimeandbrinsmesomuchlife.Ijustlovehersomuchanddon'twanttoseeanythingbadhappeningtoher."

s looked at him. "Arraseo Baekhun-ah. we won;t tell hyung but please make sure to keep your lovey dovey moments to yourself." Chanyeol said to his hyung, Baekhyun nodded.

"Thanks guys."

 

"Babyyy." Baekhyun whined to her.

"Yess?" Lisa replied as she squished his cheeks.

"I love you so much you know?"

"I know and I love you so much too." Without any warning he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards him and kissed her hard on her plump lips. She didn't wait long till she responed to his burning kiss.

"God I love you." Baekhyun said in between kisses.

"I love you too."