NamLice

Lovely Lisa

"Babe." Namjoon said while poking her cheeks. She glared at him. He knew she hated when people poked her cheeks. He's so lucky she loved him, or else he'd be dead.

"Hmm?"

Namjoon pouted. She didn't even look at him while responding. He knew it was childish but still, he wanted every chance to look at her beautiful face for he didn't know the future and what it held. "Babe, look at me."

She sighed. She had such a childish boyfriend but nonetheless she turned to face him, only to be met with his lips on hers. "Ya!"

He smirked and ruffled her hair. "Let's go for a ride. I'm bored."

"Andwae. Let's stay in. I feel lazy." She answered him still focused on the small screen in front of her.

Kim Nam Joon wouldn't take a no for an answer. He bugged her till the very end. He tickled her. Continously kissing her cheeks so it turned red. And even going as far as poking her sides and cheeks till she said yes. "Please?"

"Please?"

"Please?"

"Please?"

Lisa threw her hands in the air as a sign if frustration at his childishness. "Aishhh fine. But I have a bad feeling about this."

NamJoon clapped like a child who just recieved what he wished for from Santa. He dragged her up and piggy backed her outside knowing she wouldn't move even after saying yes. Lisa giggled softly. It always worked.

After placing her on the seat of his motorcycle he placed himself on. "Hold on tight baby. We're going for the best ride of your life!"

Lisa wrapped her long arms around his waist and leaned on his back. She had a bad feeling about this. Really bad. Before she could say anything Namjoon took off.

 

They rode by the country side, where everything was peaceful and quiet. "Wahhh." She said as she admired the pretty scenery in front of her eyes. The trees swayed side to side. The flowers seemed like they were dancing in the wind. The sun shone brightly up above. And best of all, she was with her other half. 

"You like it don't you? Told you it'd be the best ride of your life." It really was.

 

Namjoon checked his watch. Shoot. The surprise would be ruined if they didn't make it on time. "Hold on tight baby. We're going for a fast ride."

"VROOM!" "VROOM!"

"Oppa slow down! I'm scared!" She didn't mean to sound like a scaredy cat but he really was going way too fast. And the bad feelings she got wouldn't fade away like she wished.

"Alright. Alright. Lisa do you love me?" He asked out of the blue.

"Of course oppa. Waeyo?"

"Nothing. Always remember that I love you okay?" She nodded, curious why he was saying such things. It wasn't like he was dying was he? She prayed not.

Namjoon knowing what was ahead slowed down, enough so he could give her his helmet since he didn't own an extra one. "Oppa, you're the driver. You need it."

He shook his head and insisted it on giving it to her. He wanted to hear her voice one last time before... "Baby, say you love me and always will."

She didn't understand why but said it anyways. "I love you and always will. Happy?"

He nodded. He whispered, "I love you Lisa."

 

"YESTERDAY EVENING A COUPLE WAS GOING FOR A RIDE ON A MOTORCYCLE WHEN A TRUCK DRIVER BY THE NAME OF CHOI JAE HOON COLLIDED INTO THEM. IT WAS SAID THAT THE MOTORCYCLE'S BRAKE BROKE CAUSING THEM TO CRASH. LUCKILY THE TRUCK DRIVER SURVIVED WITH MINOR INJURIES BUT THE SAME CAN'T BE SAID ABOUT THE YOUNG COUPLE. ONE DIED AT SCENE WHILE THE OTHER IS SUFFERING FROM INJURIES. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE DECEASED AND THE ONE HURTING. THANK YOU."

 

Lisa woke up and the bright light hurted her eyes. "Where am I?"

"At the hospital Lis." She turned to see Taehyung and the rest of BTS. 

"Why am I here? I'm not hurt. And, why are you all crying?" She asked shocked seeing their tears, when realization struck her. "Where's Oppa?"

They hung their heads low and she could hear their soft sob. "No, no, no!" Her scream echoed through the small white room into the hallways.

"I-I-I'm sor-r-r-ry Lisa. He's. Huhuhu. Hyu-hyung's g-g-g-gone." Jungkook told her through tears.

"No! No! No! I don't believe that bull! Stop lying to me! Where's oppa? I want to see oppa. Please. Please. Take me to oppa." She begged clasping her hands together.

They shook their heads. "I'm sorry Lisa." Jimin whispered softly.

She screamed and shouted. "No! Oppa is here. He's trying to trick me right? Oppa come out and show them. Tell them it's all a prank. Oppa please. Oppa?"

 

The tears didn't stop and she wondered when they would. Maybe never. Her heart now had a huge hole. The hole that Namjoon left...

 

"Hyung would want you to stay strong and move on. You know him best Lisa. He would be so disappointed if he saw you like this." Taehyung told her.

"Then why did he leave me? If he didn't want to see me like this, why did he leave me! Why?" But she knew Taehyung was right. If Oppa was still alive he'd be disappointed in me. He would want me to be strong. Oppa, for you I will be strong and try to move on. I don't think I can though.

 

She stood over his grave placing the flowers he'd get for her every monthsary. White Camellia. She took the hands of her son and husband as they said a prayer for him.

"Eomma, why do we do this every year?" Little JoonHyung asked.

She looked at her eldest son, then at her growing belly and at her husband. "Namjoon ajusshi was a very important person in Eomma's and Appa's life. He was also Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi samchon's best friend."

"Ohh. Was he Appa's too?" 

She nodded. "Your name is a mixture of the two. Joon for NamJoon ajusshi and Hyung for your Appa."

The little boy nodded finally getting everything. Taehyung took his wife's and son's hands, said goodbye to his hyung and walked away.

 

 

This chapter is so sad. Sorry guys. I was inspired after reading other fanfics.And a little bit of Taelice at the end. Hope you guys don't mind. Thank you for 30 subs! Kamsamhabnida!!!!