TaeLice

Lovely Lisa

"Ya TaeHyung ah, would you please stop whining like something died and crawled up your ? And sit down it's  not the end of the world yet." 

"Jin hyung how can you say that? My baby's mad at me, of course it's like the end of the world for me! You would know you you started dating instead of chasing JiMin hyung around." 

Jin stood up from his comfortable position on the couch and reached for TaeHyung with his precious Helko Kitty pillow. "You brat!" 

V made a face then moved out of the way to sulk on his own. As he laid in bed he thought of ways to cheer her up. "Lisa baby, I forgot and it's my fault. But to make it up I brought you Gamjatang? No, she'll think I'm bribing her with food which I am but, no."

"Forget? No way. I just acted like I forgot because I got you this!" "Aishh. Hyung help me!" Frustrated he ran once again to his hyung seeking for advice. 

"Hmp, I thought you said--"

"Forgive, forget right hyung?" Showing him his rectangular smile. "Please help me. How do I make it up to her for fogetting our anniversary? Help me!" He expressed his plead as he jumped around like a bunny with nowhere to go. 

Jin looked at his donsaeng who was now on his knees begging for a piece of advice. That boy really did love her. He'd never seen V so desperate for advice before and that was saying something. Making it seem like he had to think a moment he looked at V's face only to see the tears that were ready to fall any moment. "Alright. So what does she like?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He his dry lips and fixed his black tie and suit as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. "Do I look okay Kookie?"

"Without even bothering to look up JungKook said,"Great. I'm sure she'd love it."

"Ya Kookie I'm being serious! Do I look decent? Enough to make her forget about what I did?"

This time JungKook turned around. "Hyung you look great. Happy?"

"Prat." V muttered under his breath. Not too loud or else Jungkook wouldn't hesitate to beat him up. He was the maknae but that boy had muscles. And he wasn't afraid to use them. 

Lisa walked in the tall expensive looking building hesitating to take another step. What if she was in the wrong building? That would be embarrassing. Her clothes did not look suitable for this place at all. She wore all black too lazy to put any effort into it. She was still mad at TaeHyung for forgetting their 1 year anniversary. Ooh just thinking about it made her anger rise to the top. 

But her anger was soon replaced with curiosity as she heard her favorite song playing. She spun around trying to locate where the music was coming from. As she looked right she saw a long row of shoes. Huh how come she hadn't notice that before? 

Suddenly a lady came out advising her to follow the row of sneakers. She cautiously took steps and was soon faced with more sneakers leading her into another hallway that was filled with all sorts of flowers scatterd on the floor. Once again a lady came out pointing for her to go on. 

She covered and teared up a bit when she what was in the last hallway. Every picture that she and Taehyung had ever taken together. There was one of them at Lotte World sharing cotton candy. One at the zoo where Taheyung was too sacred to ride the camel and Lisa made fun of him for it. There was one where they enjoyed the view of the sunset together with their hands intertwined. In the middle were candles made to look like a huge heart. And out of nowhere TaeHyung came out with his suit and tie singing her favorite song.  

"Mianhae Mianhae hajima naega chorahaejijahna ppal gan yepeun ipsullo. "

His usually deep voice was now soft and angelic. He stared lovingly into her eyes as he sang never taking his eyes off her. He came closer as the song came to an ending and took her hands. "Lisa, I'm sorry babe. I was such a pabo for not remembering the most important date. Do you hate me now? Please don't. Because I'd rather die than be hated or disliked by you. I wish I could travel back in time so I could change things but unfortunately I can't. But I can try to make it up to you today. Did you like it? I know the shoes seem a bit weird but I thight about your love for them and it seemed perfect. Actually I've done so much thinking planning this I think my heads going to explode. But even if it does it's all worth it. Don't you think? What? Is something wrong? Don't you like it? I could--"

 He never got to finish his sentence as Lisa launched herself at him, wrapped her slender legal around his waist and kissed him with hunger. With passion. And with love. 

In between kisses V couldn't help but smile and kiss her back with as much hunger, passion and love. 

"I love you pabo." She eventually said as they came out for air.  Still within 3 seconds their lips were once connected again forgetting about the two ladies in the corner watching the love birds and whispering to each other.  

"She's so lucky. Her boyfriend seems to love her a lot. How I wish I had someone like that in my life."

"Keep praying then."

 

 

 

Yeah yeah this totally but my love for TaeLice made me write it. It wasn't that bad right??