ChanLis

Lovely Lisa

 

Waking up in the middle of the night due to extreme pains, the maknae of Blackpink had dark eyebags under her eyes indicating she didn't have enough sleep. Her eyes drifting off to sleep while eating her kimchi fried rice that barely went inside . Her elbow resting on the table she guessed she could use a little nap before the eunnies were up. "Lisa? Yah, what are you doing?" Shoot.

Jennie hustled over to Lisa worried about her. "You look like Seungri oppa's dongsaeng. What happened to you?" Scowling she answered to her eunnie. "Time of the month." Ahhhh. "Well, we were supposed to go shopping but do you still want to come in this condition?" Lisa shook her head. "Will you be okay though? We can go some other time you know."

Not wanting to be the reason why her members were missing out on a one of a chance she shook her head. This was the only free time they were going to have till they had their comeback. Stress was real. "Yah, Chaeyoung what's taking you so long? Kim Jisoo, hurry along before I leave you with Lisa!"

The two came running knowing Kim Jennie was not joking when she said that. "Why isn't Lisa going?" Rose asked worried for her friend. "Time of the month." She nodded understanding the pain Lisa was going through right now. "Do you want me to stay with you, Liz?" Again, she shook her head. "Go on. I can take care of myself. I'm a big girl Rosie. Annyeong!" Lisa pushed her eunnies out the door before locking it sending them on their way. 

The clock ticked by and she already went to the bathroom 12 times, maybe more. She stopped counting after the third time. Feeling the need to change her pad she went inside to retrieve one when to her surprise it was gone. "Great." She dialed Jennie's then the rest of her eunnies number but no one answered. He was all she had left. Please, God. "Chanwoo-ah, can you please do me a favor?"

This was the hardest thing he had done in his life. Harder than learning the dances under Hanbin hyung. He felt his face heating up when the cashier looked at him weirdly. I mean, who wouldn't be? He was a guy buying pads and tampons. If he didn't love her, she'd be dead. "It's not for me, it's for my girlfriend." He explained to the cashier who nodded understanding. Kinda. 

He bowed then ran as fast as he could to her dorm, embarrassed and bout ready to die from all the glares he was getting. "Aish, noona."

When she opened the door, instead of inviting him in, she grabbed the plastic bag and ran inside the bathroom. "Well, hello to you too noona. I'm fine. How are you?"

As she washed her hands, Lisa immediately fell bad for her young boyfriend. She went to sit by his side on the couch wrapping her long arms around his neck. "Were they staring?" He nodded, expressionless. "Were you embarrassed?" He hesitated before nodding. "Kind of?" Once he saw her lips pouting he quickly hugged her waist. "It's not like that noona. I would do it all over again, for you."

Ahh, maybe dating a younger guy wasn't so bad after all. "Aish, my boyfriend is so cheesy." Lisa was now sitting on his lap, her arms still wrapped around his neck, her head on top of his broad shoulders. "Noona." 

"Hmm?"

"I'm mad though."

She stared into his brown eyes. "Why? Did I do something wrong Chanwoo-ah?" He nodded. "You didn't even give me a kiss or a hi when I came. You just grabbed the bag and ran off leaving me alone. What if you find another guy more handsome than I am and run off with him, leaving me alone?"

This was a first. He was usually so confident and that's what she loved about him but seeing him self-conscience made her heart ache. Where was the smile that she loved so much? Where was that cocky self-confidence that annoyed her but also pulled her into him? Where was that sassy Chanwoo? 

"Listen Jung Chanwoo. Who said there is a more handsome guy than you? You are the most handsome guy in this world! I will never go anywhere. I'm staying right here by your side, whether you like it or not. Got it?"

His pout slyly turned into a smirk. "I know that I'm handsome, but didn't know I was that handsome to you noona." Great. She just boosted his already high ego. "And you. You are not going anywhere. Even if you wanted to. I'm going to chain you to my side so you'll never run away. You're all mine. I'm selfish like that."

A smile tugged at her lips before she threw himself once again in his arms and planted her lips on his. Something she wanted to do eve since she called him on the phone. "A little hungry aren't we?" 

"Shut up and kiss me." Which he hapily did, no questions asked.