YoonLice

Lovely Lisa

Lisa waited patiently for him to come. Why was he so late? Was he stuck in traffic? Don't worry Lisa Oppa will come. She swung her legs back and forth, back and forth, a couple of times and whistled for a bit till she felt the warm hands covering her eyes making everything go dark. If she didn't know him so well she'd think it was someone else but since she did she wasn't surprised. "Oppa?"

He smiled knowing she knew. Her cute voice never ceased to make him smile and and break down his icy image that he gave off. "How did you know?" He asked pretending to pout. 

"Hahaha, Oppa please don't do aegyo, its so not you." She teased. "But of course I know its you. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't realize the very hands that belong to my heart?"

Her words made his heart skip a beat. He knew then that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Her who made him smile even in the darkest day, her who stayed by his side even when everyone else rejected him, her who loved him like no other, and her who he could be himself with. He was certain he had found his soulmate, the missing piece of his puzzle, his bestfriend, his wife, and the mother to his future babies.

Yoongi sat closley by her and wrapped his arms around her, she was so close he could smell her peppermint breath, her cotton candy perfume, and her lavender lotion. He leaned in and stole a kiss on her lips as she stared out into the beautiful sunset that covered the sky its brilliant colors. They've been dating for over 2 years but everytime he gets close to her, give her a kiss, hug her, hold her hands, and say he loves her Lisa never fails to blush and feel the butterflies in her stomach.

They sat there in the middle of the park, just the two of them, Lisa staring at God's magnificent creation and Yoongi staring at her beauty, her elegance, her cuteness, and her smile that was his everything. He loved eveything about her. Her laugh, her weird expressions, her 4D personality, her shyness, her dancings, her adorable voice, and her innocence. Not only did he love her prefections he aslo loved her flaws. If she had any.

"Oppa?" Lisa asked.

"Hmmm?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"No."

Ouch. Why? She wanted to ask but her lips wouldn't budge. Inside she felt shame and ugly. Her confidence gone. Maybe she heard it wrong?

"Oppa, do you like me?"

"No."

Her tears threatened to fall but she held it in. I thought you loved me, I guess not. I only asked that so I could hear you say you do but.

"Do you want to stay by my side forever?"

"No."

She felt as if she had been pricked with a thousand needles but that was nothing compared to her pain now.

"Will you cry if I walked away?"

'No."

That was it. He had made it very clear she was nothing to him. If she stayed any longer she was afraif she'd break down and not be able to get up.

She stood up from his embrace that kept her warm and out into the cold. Before she could go any further Yoongi got up and grabbed her slender hands and made her face him. She was crying. He felt as if his whole world fell apart before his very eyes. "Baby, you're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't like you, I love you more than you'll ever know. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I'd die if you walked away."

Getting on to his knee still holding her hands he reached into his pockets and pulled out a simple diamond ring. "Lisa, my heart and soul, the sole reason to my existance, the person I can't live without, the girl who looked over everyone of my flaws and loved me despite that, my sun and star, will you stay by my side till death do us part, and be the mother to our future children?"

More tears came down as he got on his knees. It was happening! He was proposing! No words could ever describe her feelings at that moment. The way he said what he was to her, made her whole world. Not answering him Lisa pulled him up and put her plump lips on his.

Their kiss was like no others, breathtaking, passionate, y, and beautiful. She wished she could hold her breath forever so they could continue their lip locking. But a wish was just a wish. Eventually they had to stop to breathe. "That still doesn't answer my question babe."

"Yes you pabo!" He slid the ring into her ring finger, it was a perfect match. A match made in heaven. "I've got two words to say Yeobo."

Yeobo. That sounded nice. She couldn't wait to become the future Mrs.Min. "Yes Oppa?"

"I Love You."

"Pabo Oppa that's three words."

"No, because (U) and (I) are one now."

 

 

 

 

Thank You guys for subscribing!!! Saranghaeyo!!!