GLis

Lovely Lisa

 Lisa Manoban was a good girl. Yes, she loved Saturday night looks, rapped like a bada** but all in all she was the definition of a good girl. On stage she seemed so powerful, charsimatic, and strong but really she was a little cute fluffball. She worked hard to be where she is today in society. Having to leave her family at such a young age to pursue her career, having these crazy intense trainings, going on extreme diets, learning a new language plus more, she did all that just to be where she is today as a member of BlackPink, YG's only girl group currently. 

So what was she doing in a nightclub drinking the night away when she knew she could not tolerate alcohol even the slightest bit. Lisa picked up the shot of vodka and swallowed it without any hesitation letting the burning liquid slide down . She looked around the dark yet colorful room, people dancing like there was no tomorrow, people making out like today was the last day of their life. She didn't belong here. Yet here she was. Why?

It was all because of him. Her stupid little heart believed all that his sweet talk fed her. From the I love you's to the I miss you's. She believed it all. She'd been risking her career by going out with him without anyone noticing and what for? For him to cheat on her and break her fragile heart in the end? Yep. That's exactly what happened.

It was their first date since forever and she waited patiently for him at their designated meeting place. Soon the mask on her face began to irritate her, her hair all sweaty from the cap, and her body boiling from the layers of sweaters. But she continued to wait for him until the store closed and all the lights dimmed. " He must be tired from his comeback. I should go surprise him."

"Oppa, open up it's me." Her knuckles beat against the door until it brought pain to her hand. "Lisa, what are you doing here?" She smiled at him. "You know exactly what  Seungyoon oppa. Where is he? I want to surprise him." Without his agreement she ducked under his arm and ran to his room. She opened the door and shouted his name. "Minho oppa I'm here---" What she saw would forever haunt her. Minho stood up shocked to see his girlfriend at his door. "Lisa? What are you doing here?"

Lisa didn't answer his questions but instead asked him one. "Who is she oppa?" The girl next to him slowly rose up and looked as innocent as she could at the younger girl. went dry, her stomach churled, she wanted to scream and destroy in her path, but most importantly she wanted to wrangle the two for betraying her behind her back. "Jisoo eunnie? Wha-"

"I'm so sorry Lisa. This is the last time I promise." She gasped softly as the tears trailed down her cheeks. "The last time? So you've done this before?" She couldn't look at them anymore. "Lisa!" Minho tried to stop the girl by grabbing her wrist but she fought him. She saw all s looking at her with pity and guilt. "I can't believe you guys would betray me like this." 

Jinwoo stepped up to apologize. "We're so sorry Lisa. We thought by keeping it quiet we were protecting the both of you." She shook her head. "Please don't say anything anymore. I can't listen to you anymore." She closed her eyes as she headed towards the exit. "Let's end it Minho ssi. Jisoo eunnie, he's yours. I mean he's always been yours."

Minho ran after the young girl desperate to explain things to her and work everything out. He loved her way too much to let her go like this. He was such a fool to hurt her. "Lisa! Please listen to me! I love you Lis! I truly do! I know what I've done is wrong but please forgive me. I'm begging you!" But she didn't listen to him. She ran as far as she could from him and into a bar to relief her stress.

"What a surprise! BlackPink Lisa in a bar? And drinking! What has the world come to?" Lisa smiled knowing the owner of the voice all too well. "People change sunbaenim." He took a seat besides the young girl and ordered a drink fro himself. "What's with you Lis?" She sighed as she took another gulp of her drink. "Everything Jiyong oppa. Everything's wrong." He stared at her before patting her head. "You know you can tell me right? Who broke my lil sis's heart? Oppa will kill them for you."

She chuckled before telling him everything. From the date to the chase. He took her hand and whsipered into her ears. "He doesn't deserve you Lisa. You're like a goddess compared to his lowly self. And Jisoo? Forget her too. If she really was your sister she would never do such a thing." His whispers. Lisa loved the way his whispers made her spine tickle and how she loved how his warm breath felt on her skin. Maybe it was the alcohol or the breakup, she would never know. 

The shy Lisa was no longer. She got as close as she could to his face and stared. Did nothing but stared. "I know you want me oppa. I'm not just your lil sis, you see me as a woman don't you?" The look on Jiyong's face was totally priceless. He had been caught. "I know it's wrong but yes I do want you. Ever since I saw you on that stage dancing and rapping your heart out. You want me too?" Again, maybe it was the alcohol or the betrayal but Lisa would never know what caused her to say yes and kiss her sunbae. A much older sunbae. She would never know why she did and said all those things but one thing was certain, she saw lust in his eyes as they kissed for the second time. This time his hands traveled down to her body, as his tongue begged to enter her.

As they released to catch air Jiyong picked her up and brough her to a room where all would be blocked. That day, he took her innocence as well as her career.

Ever since that day Lisa hadn't felt like herself. Vomiting each morning, craving for food she would normally not eat, and being more emotional than usual. Of course her members caught on, except for Jisoo who was still feeling guilty for everything. "Lisa, spill. What's with you?" She shook her head. "I don't know Jennie eunnie. I've been so nauseous lately. Ad I've been gaining weight. I never gain weight! Not even when I've eaten a whole restaraunt. What's happening to me?"

Rose who read about her symptoms teh day before gasped loudly making everyone look at her with curiousity. "Lisa, have you had your period?" Realization quickly struck her as she sobbed. "No, no, no. No! No! This can't be happening! It just can't!" Jennie calmed their maknae down before asking questions. "Lisa, who was it?" Lisa only cried more. "J-J-Jiyong oppa."

For his sake, Lisa kept eveything quiet and hid her bump from everyone till she could do nothing to hide it anymore. This was the most diffucult thing for her. Having to say goodbye to Blinks, the stage and everyone she cherished. It was going to be hard but for her baby she would. She walked towards YG's office and softly knocked till she heard his permission to come in. "Yes?"

She took a big breath and closed her eyes before saying what she needed to. "Sajangnim I would like to end my contract with YG as I am with child. I know it was irresponsible of me and you might hate me but I can't go on like this. I have to make my baby my number one priority. I'm so sorry for all the troubles I've caused to you, YG, and Blackpink. I'll take full responsibility after my baby is born. Please sajangnim."

She expected him to burst out, lashing at her for being so stupid but he was unsuprisingly calm. "I know. I was waiting till you were going to tell me yourself. Lisa, you're like my own daughter. Don't think of the un-necessary things and take care of yourself and your baby. But you know I'm not about to let go of pure talent that easy. After you've given birth and if you like, you can return to YG. Not in a girlgroup, but a soloist." Tears circled her eyes as she went to hug him. "Thank you so much sajangnim. Thank you."

"But Lisa." She looked at him, "Yes?" He sighed before taking a seat. "When are you going to tell Jiyong?" Her eyes widen. "How do you know?" He shrugged. "I don't think I'll ever will." He frowned at her. "And why not? he deserves to know. He is the father after all isn't he?" She nodded. Suddenly the door opened to reveal the baby dadyy with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me Lis?" His voice was quiet but held fury.

"Because it would only harm you and your career. Can you live as a father? Can you live without the stage, the fans, and music? Music is everything to you oppa, and with you being a father, the media will surely eat this all up, then your career would be destroyed. Can you live a life without music? Can you?" Tears were no longer held back as she let it go freely.

"Yes. Yes I can. I can live without all those things if you and our baby was with me. Because to me, you are my music, my stage, and my fan. I love you Lisa." He closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around her. As they let go he went down and rubbed her growing belly. "I love you baby. I will spoil you to death when you're born. Appa will always be by your side. Appa will buy a huge house and live with you, eomma, and your future dongsaengs."

"Oppa." Lisa tearing up hearing such words coming out of his mouth. Jiyong stood and kissed her forgetting about the one person in the room who sat and watched the show. "I love you Lis." 

"I love you too Jiyong oppa."