GyuSa+Request!

Lovely Lisa

   

Han Lisa was a typical good girl. She listened to her parents, followed the rules, got good grades, and had many people that loved her. It wasn't uncommon for boys to chase after her or ask for her phone number through hidden notes in class, or notes under her drinks. But it was common for her to reject every boy who she crossed paths with. It's not that she's snobby or think she's too good for them, it's really not! It's just that she doesn't feel right accepting them if she had no feelings whatsoever for them. Not even a tiny bit. Not especially when her heart already belonged to someone else.

Sometimes it got so bad to the point where her friends force her to go through with their blind dates for her, and accepting numbers from random cute guys in her stead."Yah Han Lisa, I'm really envious of you!" Chaeyoung one of her best friends said as they sat down after ordering their drinks at a local cafe.

Lisa looked at her older friend. "Waeyo eunnie?" Her voice cute and anime like.

Chaeyoung placed her purse by her and said, "What do you mean why? That guy just payed for your drink and he doesn't even know you!" Chaeyoung pointed to the hunk behind them. "It's free for the pretty lady." Chaeyoung mimicked the poor guy.

Her other friends Jisoo and Jennie agreed simultaneously but it was Jisoo who spoke. "He acted like we were zombies or something! And you an angel that just fell from heaven."

Lisa frowned as she listened to her eunni. "I'm sorry eunnies."

"What for Lis?" Jennie asked her younger friend.

"Because of me, you guys think you're zombies! You're not! You're all super pretty and nice too! They jsut don't recognize it."

Her three friends laughed at her and clutched onto their stomach. "Aigoo Lisa. You're so innocent. Don't be sorry. It's just a way to say that guys think you're super pretty! Don't worry I have Hoseok oppa by me. If I have him, I don't need anyone else!" (RoJ-Hope shipper here!!!!!!!) Chaeyoung added dreamily.

"I sometimes wonder though Lisa." Jennie began.

"What's that eunnie?"

"So many cute guys ask you out yet you keep rejecting them. There's three simple answers to that. 1.) You're lesbian. Let's hope you're not." She joked. "2.) you're in an arranged marriage and your parents won't let you date anyone. And 3.) You're secretly dating behind our back and don't want anyone to know."

Her three friends looked at their maknae as she blushed due to the last statement. "Wow daebak! You're really dating someoen behind our backs? Who?" Jisoo yelled loudly at her making her flinch in surprise. But she expected it as her friends bombarded her with questions and trying to guess who she was dating.

"Is it Jungkook? I feel like you guys have a thing." Jisoo said but Lisa shook her head.

"What about Yugyeom? You guys seem quite close these days." Chaeyoung said and once again Lisa shook her head.

Jennie thought carefully for a while till she said, "Is it my cousin?"

"Ayeee no way! How would she know your couisn pabo!" Jisoo made a face at Jennie.

"Did they even meet? Wait, you have a cousin?" Chaeyoung asked.

Their heads turned to the youngest who looked like she put on way too much blush on this monring. "No way! You're really dating him? How did that happen? Is he cute? When did you meet? What school does he go to? Is he older or younger? Is he older than Nichkhun oppa, is that why you're hiding him from us?" Jisoo being the weird one assumed all the possible things. 

"Aniyo. You guys know him very well. he goes to our school actually." Lisa replied with a cute smile.

"Jennie you never told us you had a couisn at our school!"

"You never asked!" Jennie said sticking her tongue out at Jisoo.

"Who is he? who is he?" Chaeyoung asked childishly.

Lisa giggled before going on. "It's Mingyu."

Save for Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you kidding me? The Kim Mingyu?" Jisoo asked not believing what she heard.

"Am I hearing this correctly? The Kim Mingyu? The nerd? Oh my god Lisa! Are you okay? Are you sick anywhere? Out of all guys, why Mingyu?" Chaeyoung asked their maknae. Mingyu was an okay guy. I mean who knew, he always wore glasses and hid behind his bangs and glasses. Out if all the hot guys why did Lisa choose the nerd?

"Nope. And it is the Kim Mingyu. Why I chose him? That's easy. I mean who wouldn't. He's handsome, smart, and I love him."

Chaeyoung shook her head as if trying to get rid of a bad dream. "I get the other two but handsome? I don't think so."

Jennie observed her friends quietly. Boy were they in for a surprise. "I want you guys to meet him." Lisa said.

"Now?" 

"Yes, now Jisoo eunnie. Mingyu-ah, you can come out now."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung had expected, bangs, glasses, and a tie, but the guy in front of them was not what they had in mind. His hair was a little messy but it was perfect nonetheless, instead of thick glasses, beautiful brown eyes met theirs, instead of ties, they were met with a white tee, red plaid jacket tied to his wasit, black jeans, and Nike's. To say that they were shocked would be an understatement. They were blown away!

"Hey baby." Mingyu said after he greeted her eunnies and kissed the top of her head and sat in the vacant chair next to her. Lisa smiled and looked at her eunnies. "Handsome isn't he? Well I'll see you eunnies later. We have a date to go to." They said their goodbyes and walked away hand in hand looking like the most beautiful and perfect couple.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung's jaws were probably in pain now for they were opening it a tad bit too long. "Never judge a book by its cover." Jennie said as she winked at them.

 

"Do you think your friends like me babe?" Mingyu asked worried.

Lisa stopped walking and pecked his lips. "I'm pretty sure they loved you."

 

 

 

 

 

Sooo guys, I will now be taking requests. I'm changing it up a bit. Please read the forward for more details.!!!