SeKaiLis Part 2

Lovely Lisa

"Lisa, are you okay? How are you feeling?" Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé rushed to her bed and frantically bombarded her with questions. "I'm fine eunnies. Don't need to worry about me. But... how did I get here?" She remembered Running to his dorm, meeting Krystal sunbaenim, saw them kiss, ran away, Sehun oppa. "Sehun sunbaenim brought you home, carrying you on his back after you fainted. He even took care of you while you were burning up."

(9 hours ago...)

After she fell into his arms, her eyes fully shut scaring the out of him. "Lisa! Yah Lalisa wake up! Please wake up Lisa!" His heart hammered and his brain was messed up. Picking her up bridal style, he carefully got her into his car without any prying eyes. "Please be okay Lalice." ing Kim Jongin and his cheating ! "I swear he'll be dead when I get home. If something bad happens to you, I swear I won't ever forgive him and his lying !" Realizing he didn't know where she lived now since trainees moved to a new dorm once they were preparing to debut he called Jisoo. "Jisoo-ah, it's me. Can you tell me where your new dorm is? yes, I have Lisa with me. She fainted Soo. I'll be there in 10."

He carried her out the car when they arrived at her new dorm, which was quite nice. "Oh my gosh! What happened oppa? Girls, quickly prepare Lisa's bed!" He held her in his arm while they prepared her bed and laid her down as gently as he could. "What happened oppa?" Jisoo asked once again. "She went out after seeing Krystal and that bastard together. I swear I will kill him." 

"So, he really did cheat on her?" Jennie asked, furious. How dare that ugly rat do this to their precious Lisa? "Did you know?" If he did and didn't tell her then he was just as bad as Kai. He shook his head. "I didn't know until this morning. Should've ing punched the daylight out of him when I had the chance." Jennie looked at him surprised. "You punched him?" He nodded surprising the girls. They knew that Sehun and Lisa were close but not that close. "He deserved it. Anyways, congrats on your upcoming debut."

"How'd you know? No one knows except for who we tell..." Rosé exclaimed when she answered her own questions. "She told you first. Huh. I thought she was going to tell Jongin." He shrugged. "I'm more special, I guess." They laughed when Lisa shivered. "Cold. So cold." Sehun felt her forehead. "She's burning up! Quick, Chaeyoung-and bring me water and a small towel. Jennie, Jisoo, can you please go buy medicine?" Giving them money he ushered them out and focused on Lisa. She had too many layers on. Feeling the heat on his cheek, he contemplated rather do it on his own or wait for the girls. He chose his first option. 

He carefully took out her sweater, hat, and long sleeve t-shirt, revealing her white tank top that was almost see through showing way too much skin, not like he hadn't seen it before. But he tossed that behind his head and wetted her forehead with the towel and bowl of water that Chaeyoung brought. "Lisa, you have to open your mouth a little hmm? Jennie and Jisoo brought you medicine, and you need to take it. You're way too hot. Please?" Unknowingly Lisa parted her lips and allowed the medicine in . The remaining girls watched amazed at how careful he was and how serious he was while tending to their maknae. He seemed to care a lot about her, more than he showed. Maybe there was more to Sehun and Lisa's relationship than they thought.

"You can go now Sehun-ah. You must be tired. We'll take turns tending her." Jisoo told her senior but the man didn't move. "I'll do it. You guys must be tired from practice all day plus worrying about her. I'm used to taking care of her, I can handle it. I'll tell you if something changes." Woah, wait, what? "You're used to it? How?"

"When Lisa was sick and didn't want to worry you guys she'd come to my personal apartment that I use only for personal purposes. Not that way. I guess it became our thing after a couple of times. And when I fell ill, she'd take care of me in return. She called it, returning the favour." Yep, that sounded like Lisa alright. Jisoo knew how the young girl hated to be in debt of someone. 

"Alright, girls, let's sleep."

(Present)

Rosé went on to explain to her leaving out the part about her friend's ex. She nodded, silently thanking him in her head. What would she do with out Sehun by her side? "He even stayed up all night until Jennie eunnie forced him to go back and sleep." Then her eunnies looked at her for answers. Right.

"Tell me it was just an April Fool's trick maknae-ah. It is isn't?" Jisoo eunnie took her hand and held it tight in her own and asked her even if she knew it was true. "I wish it was eunnie. I wish it was just all a big no good prank, but it's not." She shook her head crying while her eunnies comforted her in their arms cursing Kim Jongin under their breath for making their big hearted maknae cry. It was a surprise to them when she finally let her tears fall for they had never seen their Lalisa cry before. Not in her 6 years of training had she cried because she missed her parents or training was too hard and she couldn't bear it all, her being the only foreign trainee, far away from home and not even fully grown yet. She had endured it all. Jennie wondered how much she must've loved him to be shedding tears for him when she didn't even cry when she was away from her parents. 'Kim Jongin, one day you will feel the pain you put our Lisa through. One day, someone is going to hurt you like how you hurt Lisa. Then only will you know how much pain she went through.'

 

 

 

 

Sooo, after reading this, who do you want Lisa to end up with? Sehun or Kai? Next cahpter will be things from Kai's POV. Do't be so quick to judge guys! Give me your opinion about short stories like these. Do you guys want me to continue writing in several chapters or do you guys prefer one chapter each?