KyungLice

Lovely Lisa

"Oppa, please?" She gave me her owl eyes and pouted those lips of hers. No. I was not going to give up to her. "Oppa, don't you love me?" How can she ask me such question? "Of course I do Lisa. BUT that doesn't mean I'm going to give up to you." I looked away before she could pout again.

She took my arms and pulled on it shifting me closer to her. Her arms now wrapped around my torso and her heads on my shoulder. I smelled her favorite perfume, vanilla and cotton candy. Her butterfly kisses across my neck gave me goosebumps. Ugh! I let go of her hold and walked away to the couch, away from her and her seductive self. 

"Anhhh oppa please? Just this time? Please?" She walked over to me and sat on my lap. Gosh lady, why are you stubborn? Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I wanted to pull away and disappear forvever but damn those lips of hers. I kissed her right back without thinking.

Just as I was getting comfortable, she pulled away from me. "Lisa!" I groaned. This girl really knows how to play with my feelings. "Just this once and you'll get a kiss. Jebal oppa?" I shook my head sternly. I will not give in to her! 

Lisa pouted for a second till she remembered her weapon. 

It was a time when they were arguing over which store to go to eat. "Let's go there oppa!"  She pointed to the restaurant in front of them. Kyungsoo shook his head. "That place's good but that place is way better." He pointed to the one next to it. 

"Oppa, I'm really craving for their gamjatang please? That place doesn't have any. Jebalyo?" Lisa smiled sweetly at her boyfriend and tugged at his hand.

Kyungsoo groaned inwardly. "Lisa don't smile like that. I can't resist your smile." Lisa smiled even more knowing she won. She dragged her lovesick boyfriend into the restraunt.

She smirked and looked at her stubborn boyfriend. Too bad that she was equally or more stubborn than him. "Oppa look at me."

He turned without knowing the consequence of it. No! Kyungsoo's heart went wild and his face red. She was smiling! To people there was nothing wrong with that. People smiled all the time! But this was totally different! Her smile made him feel like a school boy with the biggest crush on the cutest girl in school.

He looked away but she appeared in front of him again with her smile. He closed his eyes with his hands but she pried it off. No, he was a man. And men were strong. Do Kyungsoo you can do this! You can fight it! Fighting! He stared at her as if challenging with her which he was.

It felt like hours. He was winning and damn it! She winked! And smiled! He failed. He failed to be a man. "Oppa lost. Now I can do it! Yay!"

He shrugged. "At least I lasted longer than a minute." He was proud of himself so why wa she laughing? 'What's so funny?"

"You lasted a mere 3 seconds oppa! Buahaha!" Oh. Kyungsoo flushed red in embarrassment. What could he do? HIs girlfriend was just too cute.

"Don't worry oppa, it will be painless." Lisa had the best idea of making him into a girl after seeing his childhood pictures. She giggled as she took out a red tight dress and told him to wear it. "Close your eyes." She commanded.

Pretty soon he went from a guy to a girl. "Wah I'm so jelaous. Oppa's prettier than me!"

"I know right?" He leaned closer and placed a kiss on her pouty lips. He placed his hands behind her waist and kissed her harder, backing her up to a wall. 

"Oppa." 

He smirked and backed away making her groan. "Revenge is sweet right Lis?"