LisBum

Lovely Lisa

 

    Im Jaebum layed on his bed surrounded by pillows and a sleeping Nora besides him, with his eyes closed yet his lips humming to a very familiar tune. "On and on and on." His usually cold facade gone as he thought of one particular person. She was like the sun during the wintery cold season that warmed his heart with her smile. She was like the cool breeze in the summer heat, cooling him with her personality. He chuckled to himself wondering what s would say knowing what their chic and cold leader was thinking. How cheesy. And it was all her fault. She made him into a cheesy person, something he despised ever since he was little but when with her, he became what he despised. 

Walking down memory lane he remembered how they met. The grey clouds thundered loudly bringing the harsh rain upon the people of Seoul. And he was one of the few unlucky ones who forgot to bring their umbrellas, and now were suffering the consequences of it. "Aish, Jinyoung will so kill me if i come home wet." Although his friend and labelmate was younger than him, his role was the mother and sometimes acted like the eldest among them all. He didn't want to be anywhere near Jinyoung when he was mad. 

He quickly ducked in front of the store, his thin jacket hovering aboard held by his hands. But that soon became useless as the rain drenched it. "No! Aish, stupid rain." Suddenly it was as if the rain came to a halt and the time stopped as he felt an umbrella over hishead, shielding him from the rain. And in front of him was the most beautiful girl he laid his eyes on. Her big brown eyes, cute nose, and shivering lips, her tanned skin and thin body hugged by her outfit, she stood smiling at him holding the umbrella. 

His eyes never left hers and she didn't seem to mind as she kept on smiling without letting it falter. His once calm heart was now beating irregularly. His once strong knees now felt like jelly in her presence. His perfectly fine stomach now felt as if hundreds of butterflies flew in it. What was she doing to him? "The rain stopped. I'll be going now. Bye!" With her cute broken korean, he concluded that she most certainly was not korean. Who was she? Even when not knowing who he was she still had the heart to share her umbrella with him. He needed to know her name.

Finding te courage in his voice, he called out to her. "Hey! What's your name?" She stopped and turned around, the smile she wore still on her face.

"Lisa!" He muttered a 'Thank you' as she disappeared into the sea of people crossing the streeet. Only then did he realize he was late. 

The ringing of his phone smacked him back to reality as he searched for it. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa." Just hearing her voice made him feel a trillion butterflies swirling in his stomach and his lips molded into a smile. 

"Liz. I missed you. Why didn't you call? Don't you love me anymore?" It had been 3 weeks since he last heard her voice, and a month since he saw her. 

He heard her sad sigh over the phone making him feel instantly guilty. "It's not that oppa. You know I love you. It's just our schedule's so hectic plus our Japanese debut. It's all so overwhelming but I couldn't have asked for anything better. I'm sorry oppa. I'll try to call you whenever I have time."

"No, I understand babe. I'm sorry. I just missed you."

"I missed you too oppa. Let's meet when I come back from Japan hmm?"

At the idea a silly grin made way to his lips. "I can't wait."

"Lisa! Hurry up, we have to go now! What are you doing? Is that Jimin on the phone trying to flirt again? Tell him you need to go and will call him later. Come on!"

He didn't know what to do. His smiling face was now replaced with a frown. "You're so busy huh? Yet you have the time to flirt with Jimin while not calling me for weeks, your boyfriend. I understood but now, not so much. Go, you'll get in trouble." He heard her calling his name but he quickly hung up, mixed with certain emotions. He didn't know the feeling swirling inside him. Angry, jealous, abandoned, sad, cheated, he couldn't tell. Questions that he didn't want answered popped up in his head. Was she cheating on him? Did she even love him? Was everything they had all a lie?  Was he not good enough for her? Did she find him boring? Without him realizing, a trail of tears made its way down his cheeks, left unbothered as he closed his eyes.

Jinyoung, being the closest to GOT7's leader made his way to his hyung's room. He hoped his surprise would work. He'd been holed up in the room ever since the phone call with Lisa. Sighing he didn't even bother to knock and made his way in to find a sleeping Jaebum. "Please just work things out. It's really annoying to see him like this. First he cheats on me and now he's broken over the girl he cheated on me with. Hmph. The kids plus Mark hyung just want their chic and sometimes stupid leader back. Maybe then I can scold him for cheating on me." Jinyoung smiled and looked at Lisa. "He really loves you, you know." Lisa nodded. Oh, she knew. Jinyoung hugged her and left her alone with the sleeping Bum. (Pun not intended.) Her heart ached when she saw the fresh tears on her boyfriend's cheeks. 

She walked over and laid herself besides his fit body, pulled closer to him, and wrapped her arms around his torso. She let her head rest on his chest and heard the beating of his heart. Words could not describe her love for the man that was besides her. From their first fateful meeting till now, her love for him had not changed one bit. "Mianhae Jaebum-ah. There's nothing going on between Jimin sunbaenim and me. I promise. He's like my brother and best friend I hope you can understand. Would you believe me when I said, when I first saw you, I fell in love? I'd never believed in those foolish story before, that is, until I met you. I thought that it was impossible. How can you fall in love with a stranger at first sight? I laughed at others for it, but now I understand how they feel. All these time away from you has been my worst nightmares. I wanted to hear your comforting voice and hold you close to me too. I missed you so much the eunnies thought I had gone crazy. I always kiss your picture before going to bed. And every night I dream of you. So when you ended our phone call that day, I couldn't eat or sleep. The thought of you being mad at me made me so sad. I wnated to explain everything to you but our schedule wouldn't let me. I hope you forgive me for that. I'm so thankful Jinyoung oppa found a way for me to see you, even if just for a few hours. I love you Jaebum-ah."

She gently pulled herself to kiss his lips and was going to leave when he responded and deepend their kiss. Him being a light sleeper had heard everything she said from the begininng. He wrapped his arms around her thin frame and held her as close as he could. "I love you so much Lisa." He moaned in between kisses. She tasted so sweet, he almost forgot how she tasted. "God, I love you Lalisa."

"I love you too oppa." She backed away for a moment. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"What's there to forgive love?" Again, his lips found hers hungrily.

                                           

"Oh my gosh! Jaebum hyung is eating my friend up! Do something Jinyoung hyung!" Bambam yelled silently watching his childhood friend and leader through the cracked door. 

Jinyoung closed the door silently and smacked Bambam across his head. Mark protectively covered Yugyeom's eyes. "I told you guys not to watch. You know Jaebum's going to kill you guys right?"

"Hyung! I want to see!" Yugyeom trying to fight Mark hyung's hands off his eyes.

Youngaje's youngrish came out as he closed his innocent eyes."I cannot see! My eyes!"

Jackson was dead on the floor while Jinyoung was dragging him and Bambam away from the couple. "Hurry up before Jaebum cayches you guys! I have nothing to do with this!"

 

 

 

 

Guyssssssss! Did you see Im Jaebum's teaser photos????? That man is illegal to us IGOT7s, I'm telling you!!!!!!!