MinLice

Lovely Lisa

I hate Lisa Manoban. I hate her more than anything in my life. Ever since the day that I laid eyes on her, she's been nothing but a pain in the a**. Everything about her scratches my soul. From the way she talks to the way she walks. You might say, wait you don' tknow my name yet. My apology. I'm Song Minho. As I was saying, you might say Minho, what has she ever done to you for you to hate her like that? I'll tell you why.

Reasons Why I, Song Minho Hate Lisa Manoban

  1. I hate the fact that she looks pretty without trying.

I mean, the girl doesn't even use make up and yet she still looks flawless! she must be using some wizardry of some sort. All the girls in school look as if they dumped flour on themselves each morning.

      2. I hate that every guy wants her to be theirs.

The lady's got every guy on campus wrapped around her finger. Not including me of course. 

      3. I hate the way she smiles so big at everyone, making all the guys feel special.

She can't do that. Then every guy will think that they have a chance with her when they actually don't.

      4. I hate that even when she walks, it's full of charisma and swag. Something none of the girls in campus has.

How can someone still look cool and chill when they walk? Like, that's not possible!

      5. I hate when she looks at me and sends butterflies down my stomach.

She cannot seduce me with her looks! She just can't!

      6. I hate how she's good at everything she does.

Big, fat know it all, that's what she is. How does one become instantly good at something within the first try?

       7. I hate when she bites her lips and expect me to not get .

She needs to stop doing that or I will pounce on her in the middle of class.

       8. I hate how she's so perfect.

No one's perfect yet Lalisa Manoban just had to prove me wrong.

       9. I hate the way she makes me seem like a fool and not this s*x god or something.

When I'm around her, I'm not the campus's hottie, or the bad boy, but a mere fool for her.

      10. I hate how no matter who hard I try to hate her, I still love her.

I hate how she makes me love her even though I hate her. Curse you Lisa Manoban.