LisMin

Lovely Lisa

I don't know when I fell heads over heels for her but I did. We started out as strangers like everyone on this earth, then met through award shows, music shows and reality shows. We were awkward but our members seemed to like each other a lot so for their sake we started to talk. After that we talked more and more, and I don't regret a single thing. Pretty soon we became the best of friends among my and her members. We texted each other every night, called when we were bored, and hung out when we had a free schedule. That happened for quite some time. 

As BlackPink became more famous I started to worry if they would forget us. If she would forget me, but she didn't. 

I loved going to award shows because of her now. Everytime we interact it brings me a feeling I can't quite describe but I love it. Her smile that was always the biggest out of everyone I knew. Her claps that sounded like music to my ears. And her performance that never ceased to impress me. 

I think I kinda realized my feelings for her when I saw  a fan holding a banner that said TaeLice at one of our concerts. Of course I was curious for I never heard or seen it. No one I knew was named TaeLice, and it wasn't anything we would say. After our concert ended I told my members of my new found word. They told me they had seen it and were also curious.

"I think it's a ship name of some sort. You know the fans." Hoseok hyung said. 

"That could be it but no ones name matches that." Jin hyung replied. 

Taehyung scared us as he clapped loudly. "My names in there! Tae! Guys search it up! It has something to do with me!"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Mystery solved. No need to search it up now." He pouted and begged for us to search it up which we were going to anyways. A part of me wished we never did but a part of me is glad we did. 

"Woah! Is that Lisa and you TaeHyung? I knew there was something going on between you and her but not to this extent!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed as the pictures popped out. There was so many fan edits and it looked so real I almost believed it for a second. 

There was pictures of them hugging, kissing, even with a family. The feeling I felt that day was something I never wanted to have to feel ever again. It was a mixture of pain, anger, jealousy, and whole lot more. The guys asked him questions and he sat there and blushed like a madman. 

"Ehh something's up. Look at you! You're redder than a tomato hyung!" I heard Jungkok say to Taehyung. 

They crowded him asking questions. Truthfully I wanted to know too although I didn't show it. "What's really going on that so many people ship you guys together?" Jin hyung asked him. What was going on?

I wished I hadn't but I did. I listened as he told us it was nothing but they wanted to know so they searched it up on YouTube. I sat there and watched as the camera picked up every little thing they did. The way Taehyung danced to their song especially her part, when he clapped when they won, when he stole glances at her without her knowing, and going the long way just to greet her. I did those things too. Why didn't the fans notice? Was I not good enough for her? Not only was there TaeLice to make matters worse there was LisKook. Where was I?

That night I had a horrible time falling asleep. I barely slept a wink thinking about Lisa and Taehyung. Lisa and Jungook. And many more. I asked myself why I felt the way I felt. Was it because I was her best friend or something more? Did I want to be something more? I didn't know. All I knew was that everytine I heard her name and another guys name it made me want to punch whoever was next to me. 

Now its 12:01 and we have a schedule at 6:30 but I couldn't sleep. Again. I have this feeling inside of me saying I had to talk to her, to let her know how I felt or else I'd explode. I've been holding it in for nearly a year and I don't think I can wait another second. Without thinking I sent her a text. 

To: MyLaLisa❤️

Lets meet at the park. I'll be waiting. 

 

I sent it to her without thinking about her first and I quickly regretted it. What if she was asleep? What if she had a busy schedule to get to too? What if she was busy? Aish...

Nevertheless I waited. I waited on the bench looking out to the sky. The moon shined brightly like it was telling me something good was going to happen. The stars twinkled more than usual. Maybe she wasn't coming. I got up to leave when I heard the heavy breathings, and the footsteps of her. I smiled at her.  The way she bent over from exhaustion was quite a sight.

"Yah Park JiMin you better have a good excuse for calling me out so late. I had to run all the way from my dorm so make it quick and good."

I could only stare at her in awe. She ran all the way from her dorm? I thought she was just faking like she always did when we met just so I would feel guilty and buy her ice cream. And in the middle of the night too? Maybe I mean more to her than just a friend ? Maybe. 

"Lisa, I. I uh."

Why didn't it come out? The words I wanted to say to her. The feelings I've bottled up since forever? Why won't it escape when given the chance?

She looked at me full of hope then there was none at all. "If you have nothing to say then I'll be leaving now. Goodnight."

"No Lisa wait! I-I-I. Damn it. Why is it so hard to explain  how I feel to you? Why do I get tongue tied like an idiot? Why can I never say what I'm feeling inside?"

 

"What are you trying to say Ji?"

"That I-I-I I like you."

She gasped. 

"I like you. A lot."

Her eyes were the most beautiful when she was smiling. Especially when she was smiling at me. Her face lit up like the stars and she hugged me. She hugged me! She didn't say she didn't feel the same. She hugged me. Definitely a good sign  right?

Her hands around my neck and my hands around her waist was the position I wanted to stay in forever.

"Finally. You know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?"

"How did you know?"

"BangTan oppas told me."

Of course. That's why they were always talking about Lisa and other guys. Especially Taehyung and Jubgkook.  To get me riled and confess to her. Thanks guys. 

"So, I guess this is our first day?"

"I guess so."