KaiLice

Lovely Lisa

Lisa enjoyed her strawberry smoothie as she relaxed on the couch watching a drama. She picked up her burger and munched on it while her eyes were glued to the T.V. She was watching Yong Pal, starring her favorite K-actress, Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won. It was her first day off without her eunnies and she was enjoying every second of the peace and quiet in the dorm. She loved her eunnies but she didn't mind the quiet. Lisa groaned loudly as her phone vibrated loudly on the table. "Who's calling me on my day off?" 

She reached for her phone and put it next to her ear. "Yobeoseyo?"

"Lisa, sorry to disturb you but you have a photoshoot session." Her manager oppa's voice told her through the phone. Lisa sat straight up.

"What? When? It's not today right? What is it for?"

He chuckled. "No it's not today Lis. Don't worry. CeCi has offered you a spot for their cover along with another idol. They said it's a couple theme."

She grew curious the more she knew. "Jinja? Who's the other idol? Is it a sunbae? Is it from a different company or same?"

She heard him sigh. "Lisa I don't know. Just be ready at 7:30 tomorrow. I'll pick you up at the dorm."

"Arraseo. Komawo oppa." Lisa sat and wondered about tomorrow. Who will it be? Maybe someone from GOT7? Nah, they were in Australia. BTS? Nah, they were super busy these days. Perhaps someone from EXO? Her heart went wild at the thought of it. He was in EXO. What if she was paired up with him? She squealed at the thought then frowned.

EXO sunabes were way too popular for a girl like her. She jus debuted and EXO sunbaes were already taking over the industry. There's no way it would be an EXO member. 

 

Lisa put on a black leather jacket and paired it with white plain Adidas. "Pokpak, did you find out who you're going to be paired up with yet?" Jisoo eunnie asked her.

She sadly shook her head. "Ani."

"Uri maknae will finally have a boyfriend." Rose came in and . Lisa laughed.

"Eunnie, you know it's a photoshoot and not a date right?"

She nodded. "Lisa-ah, do you want breakfast?" Jennie asked their youngest. Lisa shook her head.

"Oppa's here. Bye eunnies!" Lisa waved to her members and ran out to meet her manager. 

 

Lisa nervously sat and got her makeup done. "Eunnie, do you know who my partner will be?" The stylist stopped for a moment.

"There's rumour that it's going to be an EXO member. Lucky you!" Her heart began racing at the mention of EXO. 

"Do you know who?"

"I heard it's either Sehun, Kyungsoo or, I forgot the other one."

"Oh." It wasn't him. She sighed and left it be."

"Lisa, we're ready for your solo shot!" Lisa nodded and jogged over to the cameras.

The light shone brightly on her and cameras began clicking. "Good. Beautiful. A masterpiece! A little to the left. Right there! Just perfect Lisa!"

He stopped in his track when he heard her name. "Is it really her?" He asked himself. He slowly walked towards the shoot and sure enough it was. She looked beautiful with the jeans hugging her legs,and the shirt fitting her perfectly. She looked like a goddess who descended down from heaven. The thought of hugging her and holding her close made his heart race faster than lightening.

"Kai, time to get your makeup done!"

She froze when she heard his name and looked up. He was running to the room. Oh my god. Her hands went cold and her face red at the thought of being next to him.

"Kai ssi, please hold Lisa closer. You guys are a couple and need to prove that to the readers. And Lisa, lean on him. Yes that's perfect."

Badump, badump, badump, went the hearts of the two idols as they got closer. With her in his arms, it felt so right. Like it was meant to be. He felt as if God himself was smiling upon him and Lisa.

He smelled like cologne and coffee. A very weird combination but she couldn't love it more. His manly arms wrapped around her waist, her head on his shoulders, and their bodies very close made her feel an explosion of excitement, nervous, and guilt. Why guilt? Here she was hugging him like her life depended on it and how would Krystal sunabe, his girlfriend feel? Yes it was work, but she would still be jealous.

For the next picture they had to make it look like they were kissing. Damn it! He held her by the waist and got very, very, very close to her face. It was impossible to breathe and her mind was going crazy. He's too close! Lisa could see her beautiful brown eyes looking at her and his full lips lookign very y. Ahh Lisa, contain yourself! 

He looked at her. She was the epitome of perfection. Her big brown eyes, her plump lips, her flawless skin, and her chubby cheeks. She looked very scared. "It's okay Lisa. You don't have to be scared. I won't bite." He joked to lessen her stress.

Her eyes widen. He knew her name and spoke to her! "Ah, I'm not scared sunbae, just nervous."

"Move a little closer Kai ssi. The space is visible on camera. Remember, it has to make it look like you're actually kissing her. Kai nodded and moved in closer. Lisa gasped. He bent closer to grab her and just like that. Their lips touched.

"My, my, my. I knew I chose the perfect pair. Look at you two! You're perfect together! It's like you're actually a couple. Okay take a break and we'll continue in 10."

Lisa bowed and thanked everyone for their hard work. She walked quickly to avoid him. How could that happen? Krysta sunbae would be so mad at her. She would hate her! Once she saw the pictures, Lisa was definetly dead meat. She would be hated by Me U's, EXO L's, and maybe even Blinks for ruining a relationship. "Lisa!"

No. No. No. He was following her! Eottoke? Lisa, be brave and face him. It's not like you did anythign wrong, if it's to blame it's him! His soft lips touched hers! She stopped and turned around. "Yes?"

"Look, I'm so sorry about what happened in there. It was my fault."

She shook her head even though she wanted to agree with him. "No, its okay sunbae. Accidents happen. And please when the photos come out and Krystal sunbae is mad at you, I'll talk to her and clear her misunderstanding. Even if it's for work she still has a ri--"

"What are you talking about?"

She stopped. "Your girlfriend duh. I mean if she misunderstands."

He suddenly laughed. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"What?" The nerves of the guy! Denying it even after the news came out. She felt bad for Krystal sunabe. "But the news."

"The news? Hahha. Lisa, you're so naive. Haven't you heard, don't believe everything you see or read? And besides it was on April 1st. April fools day dummy."

Ohh. That made more sense. She redden and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding sunabe. Really. I didn't know."

"It's okay Lisa. You're quite cute." Crap.

"Neh?"

It's now or never Jongin-ah. "You want to grab lunch later? It's my treat."

She smiled and blushed. "Sure why not. I mean who says no to free food?"

They laughed together and walked abck together, very close.
 

 

 

 

Sorry if I offended KaiStal shippers. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just a work of fiction and my imagination also requested by a reader. So yeah...