GyuSa

Lovely Lisa

Her stomach filled with butterflies as she looked at herself in the mirror while a stylist did her hair and makeup. Today's the day, the day she's been waiting for since last Christmas. But it was also the day she dreaded, fear overtaking her excitement.  What if she tripped in front of everybody? What if no one showed up? What if she had cold feet? Taking note of her daughter's fears, Lisa's mother went up to her only daughter and gently placed her hands on her bare shoulders. "You're so beautiful Lalisa. This is the day you'll remember for the rest of your life, stop worrying my darling, it'll give you wrinkles. If it helps, when I married your dad, I was scared to my wits too. But you know what helped me? Imagining your dad at the altar waiting for me, with the biggest smile on his face." Lisa smiled at her mother and straightened herself in the chair, while the stylist added a rose crown to her head, completing the look. 

"Lisa! The dress!" Her friend, Chaeyoung called to her excitedly, already donning her lavender bridesmaid dress that fitted her elegantly. Her friends waited excitedly as she untied her robe and slipped on to her wedding gown.

"Oh, my gosh Lisa! You look so-so, so beautiful!" Jennie cried after seeing her best friend in her wedding dress. Jisoo took pictures at her alluring friend. The girls surrounded her and gushed over every little detail making her crimson. "You will make an amazing bride Liz." Her mother wrapped her arms around her not so little, little girl. "Thank you, Mae. I'm ready to get married!"

Mingyu sighed as he tried to fix his bow tie nervously checking himself in the full-length mirror, and buttoning his black suit.

"Nervous?" Wonwoo, his best friend asked him as he helped him with his tie. "The most I've been since I proposed to her and I thought she was going to say no." Wonwoo laughed still remembering the day as clear as glass.

Mingyu slid on his shoes and took a look at himself one last time before heading out to fetch his girlfriend for their date. Zipping his coat all the way up to his coat, Mingyu stepped out into the cold, where the snow fell peacefully painting the ground white. He fixed his scarf and stuffed his hands into his coat pocket feeling the little box with great excitement. 

His car stopped in front of her dorm, hoping everyone was at their place by then. "Lisa, are you ready?" He heard her muffled voice, not exactly making out what she said. 'What was that?" Worried that something happened, he hurried into her room to find her struggling to zip her coat and ear muffs between her teeth. Laughing at the sight before him, he went to help her while she pouted at him for laughing, embarrassed he had to see her like this. "You're not helping." 

"I know." After he had gotten her zipper unstuck, he pulled her closer to him. "What are you doing?" After years of dating, she was still flustered whenever he got close. He leaned in making her heart beat thinking he was going to kiss her when he took her scarf and fixed it. "Stupid." She muttered under his breath for making her heart beat so fast for something so stupid. "What was that?" 

Hand in hand, they walked on the freshly fallen snow admiring the Christmas lights and decorations, oblivious to the stares and cameras on them. "Where are you taking me?" Ignoring her he tightened his grip on her hands when he felt guys staring at his girl. "Aish, seriously Kim Mingyu. You're jealous aren't you?" Of course, he was. What kind of person would he be if he didn't get jealous when other guys stared at his beautiful girlfriend? A fool. They stopped in front of an open ice skating rink. "Jinja?" She jumped up and down, excited. She loved ice skating, especially when he only focused on her as they skated together.

After a few minutes of skating the large digital clock showed that he had exactly five minutes before Christmas when he would get on his knees in front of her. Looking over her shoulders as they skated, he saw everyone getting in place, getting everything ready. He had managed to stop her from looking behind her where everything was going as planned. 50 seconds... 

He led her to the middle of the ice skating rink when she noticed that no one was on the ice except for them. Her eyes widen when she saw the roses splattered on the floor, then the lights went dark. When it came on again, she gasped as he went down on his knees, and behind him were her members, s, his parents and hers as well. Tears welled in her eyes when the clock struck 12, it was officially Christmas. "Lisa, I can't imagine a day without you here with me. Since the day you came into my life, everything has been so much better. I can't imagine a life without you because without you there would be no life. Marry me?" She was once again speechless when she heard fans chanting, "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!"

His eyes began to water when he thought she was going to reject him, she wouldn't right? But why wasn't she saying anything? "Yes." He grinned, slipping on the beautiful seventeen carats shining diamond ring that he thought looked really nice on her, shouting Mansae he stood and kissed her. 

She took his breath away once again like the first time he met her when she walked down the aisle, her dad accompanying her. She looked like an elegant, y, alluring, goddess. He felt the tears on the corner of his eyes as she got closer to being his wife. His wife. Mrs.Kim. He loved the sound of that. It suited her. He held out his hands for her, sparks flying when their hands touched. 

"I, Kim Mingyu, take you, Lalisa Manoban, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

I, Lalisa Manoban, take you, Kim Mingyu, to be my friend, my lover, and the father to my children. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. "

"You may kiss the bride."

Not needing another moment, Mingyu dipped his head and crashed his lips on hers, their lips synchronizing. He cupped her face while she held on to his waist forgetting about the audience, forgetting about the cameras, forgetting about everything till it was only the two of them. Husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs.Kim. Forever together till the end.