VerLice

Lovely Lisa

Dino looked up from his phone when he saw Vernon entering the room. "Hi hyung." Vernon passed by him without a glance and plopped on the bed with a pout. "Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae?" His masculine voice changing to a high pitched voice that sounded a lot like his noona when she was mad. Was Vernon hyung secretly a girl? Is that why never swam with them? Eottokhe? It was like in that drama, To the Beautiful You, only it was real life with no scripts to memorize and cameras around. "Hyung? Gwaenchana?"

Vernon lifted his hand and punched the poor pillow. "Gosh hyung. What did the pillow ever do to you?" No answer. "What's wrong hyung? You can tell me. I won't judge you. Honest." Vernon or whatever his/her real name was got up with tears stained on his eyes and cheeks, evident he/she had been crying. "Promise?" Oh no. His voice was a little girl. What if it was actually true? Lord, help me...

"Well, I've been seeing this girl behind your guys' back and---"

"You're lesbian?"

Vernon looked at the maknae like he had gone crazy. "Yes. I like girls so what? You don't?"

He shook his head. "No, I do. Very much. Go on."

"Well, she just recently debuted but her popularity ranks above us. I mean that girl is literally loved by everyone, Mingyu hyung, The8, Wonwoo, and even Joshua hyung. I hate it. But what really bugs me is that you know Jungkook sunbaenim?" Dino nodded listening to every word. "Everyone or mostly everyone ships her with him. I know that he likes my girl too! I just know it! She even has his number for Pete's sake! He obviously has a thing for her yet she keeps saying they're just friend. And now she's ignoring me because I told her not to text him anymore. What do I do maknae-ah?"

"Are you talking about Lisa noon?" Vernon nodded his head. "Wow, I didn't know she was into girls."

"What the hell, Dino! What makes you think that? She's dating me!"

"Aren't you secretly a girl?" And the next thing he knew, his handsome face had been attacked by pillows nonstop. Where did all the pillows come from? "Gosh, what made you think like that huh?"

"Well, you never swim with us and in the dramas when guys do that, they're secretly a girl dressed like a guy."

Another smack on the head. "You watch too many dramas. I don't swim because I don't want to embarrass you guys, got it?" He nodded. 

"So, you're really dating Lisa noona? No way hyung! How did you get her? Like for real? She's pretty, talented, uh I mean, how did you guys meet?"

"You're not helping."

"Sorry. But hyung, you know relationships are all about trust. She trusts you with your friends that are girls so why can't you trust her with her guy friends? Think about what you did to her. You asked her to stop being friends with someone just because you're insecure. Don't you ever think that she might be insecure too? Yet she doesn't tell you to stop being friends with them. Imagine how she feels?"

He took the time to take in everything that Dino had said. He was right. I've been such a selfish bastard. "Thanks, Dino-ah." Dashing out the door without another word he left Dino. "Hyung where are you going? We have a schedule in an hour!"

'Knock, knock.' "Yes? Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"Chaeyoung noon, where's Lisa?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I have to make it up to her. I've done wrong."

"At least you know yourself. Go to her room, she's been in there all day."

                          

"Lisa, love?"

"Go away."

He walked towards her, each step with regret. "I'm so sorry noon. I've been selfish. Only thinking of myself and not you. Forgive me, love? Tell me what I should do to make it up to you? I'll do anything. Anything at all love."

Wiping her tears she turned and saw the stupid face she longed for before he jumped on her bed and hugged her tightly. "Yah Choi Hansol! Who said you could touch me? I'm still mad at you!"

"I'm sorry noona. I got jealous and insecure. Everyone seems to think that Jungkook sunbaenim is a perfect match for you. I can't stand that. I'm so sorry."

She then felt sad for her young lover. "Yah, pabo. Why do you think I chose you over him? Because I love you, not him, you stupid."

"I know noona. I know now. Forgive this pabo of yours?"

She didn't speak but kissed him. "I'm guessing that's a yes?"

"Shut up."