SeLis

Lovely Lisa

Who knew that the cold hearted, handsome, rarely smiles, maknae on top Oh Sehun had a very fluffy side which no one knew about? Does he show this cute side of him to his parents? Members? Noona? Dongasaeng? His puppy? No, those answers are all wrong. In fact, I bet you'd be surprised when I tell you who it is. She's the only and first person in the whole world to have seen this side of EXO's beloved maknae. She's from a rival company, rookie but very popular group, also maknae of her group, charismatic on stage cute offsatge, and every guys' dream girl, BlackPink Lisa!

"Lisaaaaa! I want bubble tea!" Sehun whined to Lisa who was very comfortable laying on their shared couch, her head on his lap playing with her phone. She seemed unfazed with his pestering for his favorite drink. Sehun pouted when he noticed she wasn't eevn paying attention to him. "Lice please? I'm really craving for some. jebalyo?" Lisa continued to play on her phone without looking at the poor guy. "Don't do aegyo, you're not cute." She said to him, making him pout even more.

Sehun began to think. "Ya Lalisa Manoban, if you won't go with me to buy bubble tea, I'll kiss you!" She snorted. She snorted! This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to be shy, get up from the couch and go to the store with him, but, but, she! "I'll really do it!"

"Sure." Not paying him any attention she stayed where she was, not disturbed by the guy above her.

Without thinking Sehun leaned in and pecked her lips making her surprised by the sudden kiss. "Ya Oh Sehun what was that for?" Her cheeks turning red.

"I said I'll do it didn't I. Now come on. I'm craving for bubble tea. Please baby?" He clasped his hands together and gave her his puppy eyes. Lisa grinned and kissed his lips. 

She got up and said, "Alright let's go, you big baby! I wonder how EXO L's and your hyungs are going to react when they find out you're actually a big baby."

Sehun went behind her and wrapped his strong arms around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulders and kissed her cheeks. "I'm only a baby for you, my love."

"Eww you're so cheesy. Now let's go."

They held hands and walked together underneath the sunny clear sky with their mask, wigs, and bundled clothes. The pain of being an idol and still wanting to have a normal relationship. No one seemed to mind the couple, really no one could even tell who they were. They were pros at this now. "What flavour do you want babe?" Sehun asked Lisa making the worker blush at the couple in front of her.

"I want mango." 

They paid for their drinks and walked back to his dorm. "You're sure ppas won't be home till tomorrow right?" Lisa asked Sehun. He nodded.

"Don't worry Liz. They told me they have am extra schedule in Japan and won't be home till tomorrow or later. We're good." Lisa couldn't help but feel as if something was wrong but brushed it off since it was the only time she got to spend time with him. 

They entered the apartment hand in hand when out of the blue Sehun ahd the idea of stealing kisses from Lisa as she took off her cover. "Ya! Sehu-- wha-- are- you." She gave up trying to talk and jsut responded to his kisses. "Only God knows how much I love you baby."

"You're so beautiful, y, gorgeous, and just perfect." He placed kissed down her collarbone, and her earlobe, and back to her swollen lips. "Babe."

"Yes?

"Can I call you google?"

She made a face. "Why?"

He smirked. "Cause you have everything I'm looking for."

"Ewww!" She lightly smacked his arm.

"God must you love you a lot babe."

"Why do you think that?"

"Cause he made you perfect, no flaws whatsoever." She giggled and tiptoed to kiss him. "Stop being so beautiful Lis. Guys look at you too much." Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his hip, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she almsot dies and jumped off Sehun.

"What's wrong babe?"

Lisa cleared . "Soooo, Sehun-ah. You were sick huh?"

 

 

 

 

Cliffhanger?